Fidenza ???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Anyone using their cam gears? ANyone know of any horror stories with their cam gears? Anyone have their website, I can't seem to find it.

never heard of anyone using the fidanza cam gears.

I knew they were out just never got to that point with my old motor, if I were to recommend cam gears I would get the ones that can't be adjusted for more than 5 plus or minus degrees.

This are the ones I am talking about....

cam_gears.JPG

I am about to buy them, but I just wanted any last minute, "wait no"s, or "good score"s, you know.

hmmmm. it's up to you, I personally would only use toda's, but thats me.

I mean, chances are that you will tq down the bolt enough so that it won't slip, and if the price is right - get it.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Mar 31 2004, 01:22 AM
hmmmm. it's up to you, I personally would only use toda's, but thats me.

I mean, chances are that you will tq down the bolt enough so that it won't slip, and if the price is right - get it.

One guy who has them said the torque specs are 7-14 inch lbs :huh: Doesn't seem like a lot of hold.

a kid i know has them on his b16. he hasnt had any problems with them. putting locktite on the bolt threads ensures they wont loosen either. 5 bolts should be good. I have skunk 2 cam gears, just bought them tonite, they are 6 bolt.

the more bolts the better, i would assume.

yeah, I know the ft lbs isn't much but it's critical to have them TQed to spec. Problems happen when you lighten or over do it.

Back