Finally!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so you would recommend doing primer first???.. damn, thats a whole lot of painting

Congrats on getting a house. Must be exciting. I Look forward to the day when I can do the same thing.

so you would recommend doing primer first???.. damn, thats a whole lot of painting

I would if you going to change to a completely differnt color type.

Like if your going from green to some light color like beige.

Jeef maybe you HD sucks over there IDK. Weve used HD paint with no problems.

Weve had peeling problem too in the past but that was on wood or something else/ That normally happend when the paint doesnt have a place to stick to, which means the surface should have been scuffed with light sandpaper or scotchbrite. Its not gonna work if you going to just go over existing paint............especially latex:ph34r:

Pretty cool, the living room looks cool with the ramped ceiling. A free exercise bike too how could you now buy it with that thrown in the deal....lol

I just got off the phone with my fucking stupid mortgage company.

They haven't been paying Escrow. Well, they have - but now they want it all back because "We've been paying the taxes because we suddenly got a bill for it" and "we were under the impression that you were paying taxes". They never called me or anything, just sent me statements that Escrow was getting paid.

And now they want it back.

Fuckers. This is going to take FOREVER to handle.

No one. I won today though. I still have doubled taxes this year that I need to build up an escrow padding for, so say hello to $2000 a month mortgages.

You must be in the mother effinggggg boooooonies to have a 150k mortgage in CA. No where within 50 miles of a metropolis can you buy that for 350.
more like in the middle of a cotton field. haha.

btw, the house looks nice. definitely has potential. first thing i'd do is paint it, then get teh backyard hooked up, that thing is pretty bad.

congrats

yea... first thing is paint..

as for the backyard.. the GFs sister who will be living there also, works at a Nursery.. one of the top ones in So. Cal.. so landscaping isnt gonna be a problem.. decent prices.. all the good shit to make stuff grow.. haha.. gonna have to rototill and de-weed the yard first

My lawn is the bane of my existence. I need to tear it up and try again. this year is my last year of trying.

Back