First Post

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

how does one go about finding your first post?

click your name
go to where it says "profile options"
click find members posts
go all the way to the last page
scroll down
at the bottom is your first post (or first post since the board last got deleted)

What's your suggestion on where i should buy my B18C engine including trans and all swap parts for my 94 Civic Hatchback? (website prefered) Thanks.
lol, that never happened...

Quoted post[/post]]
Contrary to popular belief, Davey isn't gay...I don't care what anyone says, Jade is Gay as AIDS.

AFI rocks, but Davey Havok is a pole smoker...sorry Nick, but the dude's just gay.

As for my first post...
Quoted post[/post]]
i'm swapping a 1st gen b16a obd0 into my 96 civic, which is turning out to be a nightmare...anyone know where i can find a pinout for the obd0 ecu???

...and Bill was really on Milf Hunter?

lol 8 months....god, i knew NOTHING about cars then....now ive been heaved into the world head first and there is no looking back....no looking back.

Alright, well i JUST bought a 1992 Prelude Si, and as luck would have it the engine blew 2 days later. So now i have to put a new engine in it. I was originally gonna replace it with a standard H23a, but for the price my mechanic was quoting me, it was just as cheap to get a H22a. Here is the problem. The motor is JDM, and the guy i called at passwordjdm.com said that the wiring harness has about a 95% chance of being cut. Is that a problem because if im gonna get this engine i want to be able to use the vtec. I really dont know a heck of a lot about cars, but i know that the vtec system only needs 2 pin outs on the ECU (which is going to be p13). Will my old wiring harness from the h23 work, or will i have to spend another 680 on a new harness?

EDIT:
Oh, and will i need to get a new shifter cable, or will the one from my H23 trans work for an H22 Trans

EDIT2:
Okay so on page 8 of the search i found my answer.
I can use the H23 harness, but i have to run wires for the VTEC Pressure Switch, the VTEC Solenoid, the VTEC Ground, the ignition coil, and i have to change out the fuel rail from my H23. Since i had a problem with my EGR on my first engine i dont think i can transfer that one over.

I still need info on the shifter cable though, and if i have missed anything on the wiring for the new engine.

Is $700 too much to pay for a set of skunK2 titanium retainers, dual valve springs and stage 2 cams for my b16a? I want to know, because I know that is a good N/A setup to have on the top end, but don't know what 2 month old equipment is going for here. the guy that is selling the stuff is also including the b16a head, and even though it has a dead cylinder, its probably fine for parts . Let me know asap, cuz I think it's a good deal!

Ended up selling to Taco for a bit less...Hope they are working out for you!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=303&hl=

LOL i said i saw pics of Bill on milfhunter.com

Hahaha :laugh: That's hilarious! I remember that one :)

i think icebolt gets the award for being around the longest and never posting :)

Quoted post[/post]]

...and Bill was really on Milf Hunter?

i don't recall the circumstances.. i think it was just some guy that looked like Bill... or else he had just got done penetrating some old chick

FS/FT 93 Passat GLX in New England

HAHAHA...I got in an e-argument w/reckedracing

we're e-buddies now
bahahhahaha

ooh man, one year ago on my bday
too funny
and i'm glad you stuck around, so many people don't...

and i have a huge tendency to hate on the vdubs that get posted for sale here...
this one got me a warning... :dry:
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...=0&#entry483681

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4434&hl=

my first post involved a shitty h22 from osaka...
ended up taking a road trip to canada over that...

and some people never change
lol

B16
sorry to hear about that man, we usually talk people into not buying from those people...

B, lol
you should have done research BEFORE you bought from them.
OASKA CAN DIE for all i care. I hate them. Thier motors are bunk. there service sucks.

Good luck with it- and next time ASK AROUND before you buy from anyone or any company.

my first post was just a compliment... ghey. But i remember the board being like this.

hondaswap.jpg

What the hell was cory thompson racing anyway? it wasnt a link and had a brief description :hmm:

i have a 97 integra rs n all the parts 2 build an ls/vtec except the ecu. i dont no which one 2 use(b16a head) plus all the ecus i look at say they wont work with an automatic transmission. i dont have the money to swap to a manual and i have to much invested in the car to sell it for one either. someone please help me out
sadly i was closer to a motor swap back then. but i am much more intelligent to hondas now.

Back