for sale d16z6 $500.00 everything

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jhonda

i have a 94 d16z6 out of my del sol with 76,... miles and just did swap to a b16 and need to get motor out of garage everything included except axles complete swap, willing to negotiate buyer pays for shipping contact me a jeffwhisenant @hotmail.com or call me at 870-425-6735 :p

hey, just wonderin...is that what d16z6's go for?

i never really thought about it till now, but i AM gonna have to do something with my engine after my swap...

$500...

that price is for one under 100,000 after that they go for about 3, 4 hundred they'r a great motor if i had another car i would reinstall and turbo but i dont have enough time...or car . and for the other guy im located in Northern Arkansas about 2 hours south of springfield Missouri

i am in southeast AR, and i think i know of someone looking for one...

it IS the SOHC VTEC, right?

i'll check on it

and shipping will not be necessary

yes d16z6 sohc vtec. $400.00 any questions call 1-870-404-7276. The motor is out of a 94 del sol that we put a b16 in.

i dont know my zip is 72653 if that helps prob around $100 to 200 though butthats just a guess

do you still have the motor and if so could you send me some pics .......looking for engine to dismantle and completely rebuild
thanks

Back