Forza Motorsport 4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i pretty much leave sepia at 0, sometimes i add a little... color is always at 50, a little vignetting .. i just mess w/ brightness, contrast and exposure, and aperature.. also, you know you can turn the photo by pressing left/right on the d-pad right??

I only use it when i ramp up the color a lot. It allows me to add more color but the sepia takes off the edge. It never gets high enough to brown out the pic the way I use it. Have you seen the angles on my prior shots!? Haha Especially my drift shot.

I like 1 and 2. not feeling the highlight on the door of 3. Damn swoopy body lines.
BMW3.png

BMW5.png

BMW4.png

Better than the others too? I dropped some of the color on that one. Turned out nice.

Last edited:
Is that due to the background or car? Cause I kinda feel like that placement is my favorite but I may like the other cars lines better. If its the background I could change the location. But if its the car, that'd the one I guess.

both. however the nurburgring decal looks out of place.

the newer bmw is just so ugly. it reminds me of a fat chicks muffin top.

I think I lined it up nicely with the molding. A close side shot shows it better. Hell,at the least the car is all one color. :ph34r: I'll try to recreate it sans decal. That gas cap has been bothering me anyway.

honestly.. i think you put way too much time and thought into these pics .. i enter the first shot i come up with.. like my 1M

I agree. But it involves cars and "photography." Two things I really enjoy and work at in real life. And, its a pointless contest on the internet. Are you telling me there are people out there that dont take these things way too seriously?
Fuck it. Final shot. In hindsight I wish I elevated it a tad to fully include the BMW Power script back there. Oh well. And the color is a little duller...
BayerischeMotorenWerkeM3.png

Last edited:
I've seen you in replay mode a lot. I've been doing more drifting lately. Wanted to get it down and get the badges. Especially the one for 5 perfect with a Trueno at Fujimi. Only three perfect drifts behind you. ;)

rarely do i get perfect drifts.. it has to be over 5k points, not combo'd, just one turn

Nah you can combo it on certain ones, especially Fujimi. Itd be damn near impossible on most tracks if you couldnt. You've got 15. Im at 12.

Back