Free-poring liquor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Crown Royal is the only drink for me!!!!!
hell yea..

i got
Seagram 7
Crown Royal
some Korean Vodka my friend brought back from Korea for me..
as for beer...
Red Stripe... cuz it be from Jamaica, right near da beeach.... boooiii!!

Quoted post[/post]]
damn, entertain much?

Liquids in my house...

Liquors:
Vincent Van Gogh Vodka
Jagermeister
Jose Cuervo Gold
Hypnotic
Hennesy
Amerreto
Baileys Irish Creme
Mango Malibu Rum

Beers:
Guinness
Keystone
Bud Light

Others:
Orange Juice
Red Bull
Cranberry Juice
Milk
Water
Yes, we sure do. That's what living with roomates does for you. Everyone has their own partys. :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Hypnotic
Hennessy

dude, you're white. lol :laugh:

I think you're the first white dude i ever met who actually liked Henny. that shit is t3h nast.
Actually, I don't drink/like Hennesy WHATSOEVER!! :yuk: The Henny was left here by some random chick and the Hypnotic was confiscated from some drunk at a club by my roomate. Hypnotic's alright sometimes.

Henny is just too much and any kind of vodka is gross. 1800 is the shit and so is cointreau, but right now all i have is a 12 pack of natty ice that I got for 5 bucks. Being a 20 y/o college student sucks sometimes.

BTW I'm never buying that shit again, I never realized just how bad natty ice is till last weekend. Whats a good beer to try? Spring break is next week.

The fridge is kinda light right now...

6 or so coronas
2 DogfishHead 90 Min IPA's
2 Cases of Yuengling next to the fridge
Bottle of Smirnoff in the freezer

I think I have a bottle of sambuca somewhere too....

I'm thinkin about starting a nice small wine collection... But I'm never around enough to enjoy a nice bottle, and the wife won't drink wine (Gives her a headache)...

Back