Free-poring liquor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

George777

^^ Likes Bewbies
So since I just moved in and didn't really have much liquor, I just decided to try to come up with something to mix with what I had...the things I do have in the cabinet:

Wild Turkey
Absolut Vodka
Kahlua
Pineapple rum
Peachtree

I also have OJ, cranberry juice, fruit punch, lime/lemon juice, and Sprite.

So I decided to make a woo-woo (vodka, peachtree, cranberry juice), and instead put OJ in it. I loved it. Then I decided to put some Kahlua in a glass to make a Black Russian, but decided to put OJ in it instead of Vodka...Tastes exactly like a Tootsie Roll. I recommend you try it.

What does everyone have in their liquor cabinets? Anything out of the ordinary that we could all try?

Jager. Peach Schapps. Rebull. Vodka. Cranberry juice. Pineapple juice. that is all for now.

Quoted post[/post]]
Budweiser

end of discussion.

man you ARE a TPP!

As for us; we normally have an assortment of vodka - at least absolute in quality, in different flavors (apple, watermelon, strait up russian :wink:)The wine cabinet is stocked to the brim plus some (mostly red's, I love Shiraz)

Then theres the obligatory tequila, captains, parrot, and all the mixes and juices to go along with it.

We like to entertain :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Budweiser

end of discussion.

man you ARE a TPP!

As for us; we normally have an assortment of vodka - at least absolute in quality, in different flavors (apple, watermelon, strait up russian :wink:)The wine cabinet is stocked to the brim plus some (mostly red's, I love Shiraz)

Then theres the obligatory tequila, captains, parrot, and all the mixes and juices to go along with it.

We like to entertain :)

a TPP would be drinking natty ice or molson or red dog...

PBR and Schaeffer. Or the obligatory Schlitz :)

Liquids in my house...

Liquors:
Vincent Van Gogh Vodka
Jagermeister
Jose Cuervo Gold
Hypnotic
Hennesy
Amerreto
Baileys Irish Creme
Mango Malibu Rum

Beers:
Guinness
Keystone
Bud Light

Others:
Orange Juice
Red Bull
Cranberry Juice
Milk
Water

damn, entertain much?

Liquids in my house...

Liquors:
Vincent Van Gogh Vodka
Jagermeister
Jose Cuervo Gold
Hypnotic
Hennesy
Amerreto
Baileys Irish Creme
Mango Malibu Rum

Beers:
Guinness
Keystone
Bud Light

Others:
Orange Juice
Red Bull
Cranberry Juice
Milk
Water

Quoted post[/post]]
Hypnotic
Hennessy

dude, you're white. lol :laugh:

I think you're the first white dude i ever met who actually liked Henny. that shit is t3h nast.

as for me, here's what i have in stock.

Kettle One vodka
Jim Bean Black
Benjamin Port
bud light left over from superbowl.

i don't drink very often...

No one down with my friend Jack Daniles?

currently on hand at home i have

Ciroc
Kettel One
Remmy Martin
Jagermeister
Captain Morgan
Cider Jack
some random beer

Back