FS: 1990 Integra Part Out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well, i've had this car a long time, but after gettin the Type R swap, i haven't driven the old DA in a while. So its time to part it out and scrap it.

BODY: The body is not in the greatest condition, passenger side fender and door have body putty on them, and the rest of it is either rusty or dented. Hood isn't too bad, hatch is actually pretty decent. Drivers door has a little surface rust near the bottom. the tires are pretty much wore out but the rims are straight but need some TLC, have surface oxidation. Lights are all in good shape.

INTERIOR: not too awful bad, aside from the drivers seat, which has a pretty good size hole wore in the seat. floor mats are kinda wore out.

ENGINE/TRANSMISSION: well, they work. but they do have almost 250k on them. the engine burns oil, transmission grinds 3rd gear when shifting above about 4k.

AFTERMARKET PARTS: Megan racing header, ebay cold air intake, high-flow cat, N1 style off brand muffler, adjustable rear camber links.

check out the pics and see if there is anything you guys could use, i know there's not much there, but make me an offer if u want something. best way to reach me is by text, 724-961-1645.

PICS: hickskateboarder's Library | Photobucket

i'll try to remember to check on shipping tomorrow and get you some pics, it might be a little scuffed i can't remember.

Nice looking DC. As far as the DA goes, I think you'd actually get more selling it running rather than as parts. I know any running vehicle is my area is worth between 700-1000 no matter what it is. I don't see you getting that in parts.

theres a screw in the lip and its kinda faded... if the pics dont work here they're on the photobucket. if u still want it, shipping is $20, throw me an offer.
IMG_20130822_172545_107_zpsdb4f1cb8.jpg.html

IMG_20130822_172605_592_zpsf2794aea.jpg.html

Nice looking DC. As far as the DA goes, I think you'd actually get more selling it running rather than as parts. I know any running vehicle is my area is worth between 700-1000 no matter what it is. I don't see you getting that in parts.

the DC has hail damage now :no2: and it smokes worse than my diesel. rebuilt the head cause it burnt a valve, was hoping it was bad valve seals but i guess its rings. so rebuilding this winter. trying to decide if i wanna stay all motor or lower the compression and turbo it.

well i was gonna edit the last post but i can't figure out how to do it so...

Slushbox, i could only get maybe $150 for the DA, and they would just scrap it out anyhow. so i'll sell what i can and scrap the rest. unless someone here wants to buy it

It runs and drives? I'll give you $200 for it. Spend $200 in the rice aisle at Pep Boys. Sell it to a particular kind of cheap labor force for $1000. Profit!

Seriously though, the Honda market is that weak in PA? I could make a leaving buying there and reselling in NJ. Honda anything pretty much demands $1k+.

Last edited:
PM me what you would want for it. I could have some fun with it.

this has to be the worst forum setup ever. no idea how to pm. kbb says $500 surprisingly, make me an offer. only hitch is its in my dad's name (cheaper insurance when i was younger) txt me at 724-961-1645, then i'll be sure to figure out how to get back to you haha

this has to be the worst forum setup ever. no idea how to pm. kbb says $500 surprisingly, make me an offer. only hitch is its in my dad's name (cheaper insurance when i was younger) txt me at 724-961-1645, then i'll be sure to figure out how to get back to you haha

Click on the person's name on the left, then send a private message... figured just about every forum online lets you send a PM by clicking on a name.

i dont think he can PM til he hits 15 posts and gets out of greenhorn status

Back