FS 1991 Honda Cr-x

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MazdaAspec

/\ IDIOT ALERT /\
I dont have pics on the comp I am using but I have them on my myspace page
www.myspace.com/mazdaaspec

I am selling my Honda for the fact I just got engage and cant afford the things I like right now. It is built and a very well known SCCA autox car in the badlands region
I am asking 7K for it or the best offer. I am trying to sell it here first because I took care of it and don't want to see it get destroyed or rotted on. It was just an autox car for me and was not a daily driver. This has not seen winter since I owned it for the past 3 years. It is now up on jack stands getting new suspension and a camber kit.

Car:
1991 Honda Cr-x HF
Engine:
1997 B20B block
JE 12:1 CR,
84.5 MM Bore
CP Rings
Eagle Rods
Z10 Crank Girdle
ACL Main and Rod Bearings,
Thrust Washers
New OEM Honda ITR Oil Pump, Water Pump, Rear Main Seal, and Gaskets where needed
ITR Timing Belt
Golden Eagle Head Studs
Golden Eagle Head Gasket
Golden Eagle Ls/VTEC Conversion Kit
JDM OBD0 B16 head
Toda Valve train (Springs and Titanium Retainers)
STR Fuel Rail
AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator
B & M Fuel Pressure Gauge
450 CC Injectors (DSM)
HP Racing Header
92 Integra GSR Distributor
JKOBD OBD0 to OBD1 Conversion Harness
RYWire Distributor Jumper Harness
Chipped P75 ECU
Walboro 255 LPH Fuel Pump
HASport Mounts and Shift Linkage
Custom Intake w/K&N Air Filter
Tanabe Racing Medallion Catback
Vision Catch Can
Suspension:
1991 Crx Si Rear Disc Conversion
1991 Crx Si Lower Rear Sway Bar
Ingalls Camber Kit (Rear)
16 x 7 1/2 Rota Circuit 8's (Gunmetal)
205/40/16 Hankook Ventus HRII,
Tanabe strut tower bar
Exterior:
Amber Corner Lens
Amber Bumper Lights
Interior:
Tenzo R racing seats,
Panasonic CQ-DF602U Head Unit
Alpine 5 1/4 Coaxial (Front)
Alpine 3-Way 6x9s (Rear)
1992 Integra GSR Steering Wheel
1991 Crx Si Seats
DC Sports Short Throw Shifter
1992 GSR Shift Knob
Oil Pressure Gauge
Auto meter Single Gauge Pod

i am looking to get 7K for it or best offer on it. I also posted it a local website as well. I know there are things i am missing on the list but i have the time and parts worth it. The hood is damaged from us hitting it with a hammer to close it after the swap. the hood is touching the motor and needs a JDM hood in order for it to shut. I left it like that for the sleeper look. FUN. ANY Q's just ask. THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:
bump, g'luck with the sale and yer engagement! (but i think you should keep the f!cking car, geesh)

a lot of ppl said that to me. for what is has beat in autox. I have an 08 legacy that I am giving much attention to now. I just got $1,200 headlights on that and would llike to make it a show car. I had great times with this Honda but the name puts me down. I showed so many ppl up with it and still didnt get any respect. thanks for the bump.

a lot of ppl said that to me. for what is has beat in autox. I have an 08 legacy that I am giving much attention to now. I just got $1,200 headlights on that and would llike to make it a show car. I had great times with this Honda but the name puts me down. I showed so many ppl up with it and still didnt get any respect. thanks for the bump.

Everyone hates on hondas. cause they whoop their asses.

KEEP IT!

The motor is ready to, but I am putting on the suspension now. so as of now it is on jack stands.

The hood is damaged from us hitting it with a hammer to close it after the swap.
:lmao:

I'm very interested, but unfortunately, I'm also very broke. Free bump for a clean car. Give the man what he wants.

personally i think 7K is a bit much, its got alot of nice work done to it but this is pretty much what everyone does to a honda to make it competitive. you run SM2 with the swap right?

i couldnt even get 7K for my car, zero rust and pretty much everything autoxwise on it is new and upgraded to the hilt except for the motor. if i parted it maybe... but even with my built motor and turbo parts i wouldnt see 7K running and driving.

speaking of i should update my MPF garage... i'm missing a ton of upgrades.

Last edited:
dude i look at this car atleast once every time i log in haha... wish i had the $$$ to make it mine... good luck with the sale bro

also there is a 90 civic that is for sell right now as well. I dont have pictures of it but it was built a year ago and is a b20b that is turbo'd. I dont know much more about it but am willing to get more if there is interest in it. he wants I believe 7,500 for it, I just know it is very clean, and the valve cover has the old school controller painted on it.

O yea, and the things I am missing on my list is the brand new Skunk2 camber kit and the Megan racing coil over suspension that just got put in. they have 0 miles on them and was a $1,300 set up.

Back