FS: 2003 Honda Civic Si - Original Owner

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mbrown67

The car is for sale on eBay, check out the link below. I have kept care of the car since I purchased it in March of 2003. The car runs great and drive smooth. If you have any questions email me, if you want me to call you to discuss anything leave your phone number. If you want t purchase it outside of ebay send me a serious reasonable offer.

eBay Motors: Honda : Civic (item 190098233647 end time Apr-04-07 08:31:59 PDT)

Thanks! - Matt
Coral Springs, FL

Vehicle Detail
I am the original owner of the vehicle and have taking great care of it. I have performed all regular maintenance to the vehicle which includes changing the air filter, cabin filter, fuel filter, and regular oil changes. I have only used Mobil1 Synthetic oil and K&N oil filters. The front brakes were changed about 1 month ago which included new pads and rotors. Overall the car is very clean and well kept. The car drives smooth and performs well.

I am leaving for law school in a few months and need to sell off everything I have before I move. This car is very clean and fun to drive. If you have any questions or would like to see the car email me at brown.matthewp@gmail.com

Car%20003%20(WinCE).jpg

More pictures at 2003 Honda Civic Si or on ebay.

Back