Fs - 94 Civic Hatchback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
damnit, buy bills car. seeing the stock s13 everyday is driving me nuts :) :) :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 25 2003, 02:42 AM
damnit, buy bills car. seeing the stock s13 everyday is driving me nuts :) :) :)

i poop too much . . . . and then i get tired

I'll trade you a crx plus some cash.

im interested in buying the car but i have a crx now and am trying to sell it. you know anyone looking for one ? or i can trade you and give you some money. also i live in ct bristol so maybe i can take a look at it !

bill, its chris... the 240 kid.

hit me up on aim iRomeo256... we can work suttin out asap! i want another EG.

too bad this =

aae.sized.jpg

became this =

aaa.sized.jpg

also... the girl just put a downpayment on a red 93 DX hatch, and she will be getting my vtec head/ecu swap. it would be nice to have twins. B)

hey steve, whats goin on?

i was the one at your meet driving clays jeep.

you're right, i will be more cautious with another hatch... i did way too much work =/ and screwed it all up... hence why id rather buy one thats decently finished. i still have the motor from my dx, as well as the ex motor from a parts car that i just junked (grabbed the wiring harness, dash harness, ecu, etc.).

hey bill just wondering if you ever ran nitrous on this new motor? and i will be calling you monday to check out the car again if all goes well at the bank on monday.

no nitrous ever in this engine ... that was on the stock CX engine ... i went to VA with him to deliver it to the kid that bought it.... car still had the stock engine .... swap was done about 2 months later :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back