Fs: A Bunch Of Stuff For Sale... (oem/jdm)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integobsession

ITR STUFF:
ITR(USDM) rear seats in FLAWLESS condition - $250 + shipping

Other DC2 STUFF
GSR hood off 2001 Taffeta White FLAWLESS condition - $125 (only pick-ups)

LS hood off 1994 Milano Red - Make Offer

Stock GS-R shifter - SOLD!

Combat front bumper for 94-97 integra- too low to advertise. - e-mail for price!

JDM STUFF
OEM front bumper for DC2 w/grill - SOLD!

MISC:
98-02 Accord sunroof visor - Make offer - Buyer flaked <_<

I have sold PLENTY of things off the internet on a different board (out of respect for this board, I will not post a link here)

Please e-mail me at:

kangscott@hotmail.com or my roommate at taesukoh@hotmail.com to ask questions or for pictures or vouches. Some of these items listed are his parts.

--------------------------
I am located in So. Cal. and you are always welcomed to come by and take a look!

Thank you.

My AIM name is: integobsession or you can give my roommate a try at Tae750.

Thanks... again, everyone feel free to check 'em out... my roommate and I are car-fanatics... we always enjoy a conversation with other import enthusiasts...

IS the combat front bumper in good condition? Would you do a sale on the hood and combat front bumper if i bought them both.

LEt me know

Dustinr42@aol.com

Originally posted by Dustinr42@Mar 19 2003, 08:56 PM
IS the combat front bumper in good condition? Would you do a sale on the hood and combat front bumper if i bought them both.

LEt me know

Dustinr42@aol.com

I'm assuming that you wanted the milano hood? Because the combat front bumper is also in the same color. Actually those two exact items are my roommates and I'll forward your reply to him... You should be receiving an e-mail from him sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for the interest guys.

Back