Fs: Act, Skunk2, Ericks Tb, Apexi, Autometer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Full-Race Henry

9.616 @ 159.16 mph
I am cleaning out my garage and I need your guys' help. I have a bunch of stuff I need to get rid of. Check it out

EF_8 FAN, I really don't know how to use that e-bay bid thingy but I'll give you $300.00 US for the retainers, intake manifold, and the fuel pump. PM me if interested. BTW, where are you out of? Hit me up I'm serious!

Originally posted by 1_deuceracing@Feb 19 2003, 01:38 PM
EF_8 FAN, I really don't know how to use that e-bay bid thingy but I'll give you $300.00 US for the retainers, intake manifold, and the fuel pump. PM me if interested. BTW, where are you out of? Hit me up I'm serious!

sorry buddy, cant do it. All you have to do is sign up to use ebay. then you can start bidding on things. if you buy a bunch of stuff, you will save on shipping and i might give you a discount.

click on the this link and you can check out what im sellin and you can also then sign up for ebay. B)
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISA...cheaphondapartz

Check this out cbrnascar0329, what I did was went on to the e-bay list where he had the current bids and added all 3 of them up to round it off to the most reasonable price. I also compared the pricing to the current listing on my parts website to get that figure. If you have any idea of purchasing in bulk, you'd save more. The guys says he got stuff laying around his garage and he's trying to get these things out of his hands, certainly not for full price. Hope you're not going off MSRP brother! Try to keep your smart comments to yourself. Thanks...

Originally posted by EF8_Fan@SPAM
Hello, you are recieveing this email because you have bid on or have inquired about one of my auctions on eBay. Just to let you know, I am having a HUGE garage sale with NO RESERVE ON EVERYTHING. Everything must go. Please spread the word to whomever may be interested. If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask. Just click on the link below in my signature and it will take you right to the sale. There is two pages, so dont forget to check the second page. I will combine shipping if you win more than one item.

The sale ends Saturday, so bid while you can.

Thank you and feel free to contact me at anytime. I check my email and reply to them about 5 times a day. Have a good day and GOOD LUCK!

For Sale: ACT Clutches + Flywheels, Skunk2 Cam Gears + Conversion Harness + Intake Manifold + Titanium Retainers + Short Shifter, Ericks 70mm TB, Apexi VAFC + AVCR, Greddy Boost + EGT Gauges, + a few other things.
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISA...cheaphondapartz

This is bullshit. Remove my address (emunson@nmsu.edu) from your email list at once. No where on your auction do you state that by bidding you consent to recieve email advertisements from you or anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back