FS: b18amotor/ecu

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey guys i'm totally broke and need to sell something, i got my ecu from my 91gs and the motor, but i can't part all of the motor cuz i can't take apart the block and shit, i'm looking to part the dist. and IM and everything on it, stuff like that, still got sparkplug wires and plugs that are pretty new only used em 1 month, there ngks, motor is in good condition.

Hey man, I have to work tomorrow, but Ill most likely take the complete motor engine. Lets work something out man. I may even take the transmission as well.

I need the following:
Engine - including IM & TB and Distributor. I do not need, alternator, ex. header, engine harness (it's a plus though), power steering pump, hoses. Let me know.

well, if he does not come through with the money or just does not want it how much are you lookin got get? and where are you located? and how many miles on it?

o ok man im not really worried. but if you just did not want it i would have taken it.

i'll give you 50 bucks more than hes giving you
j/k

you beat me to it.

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Apr 2 2004, 12:00 AM
o ok man im not really worried. but if you just did not want it i would have taken it.

i'll give you 50 bucks more than hes giving you
j/k

you beat me to it.

great that just figures, now that everyone has money and wants to buy the motor i just junked it 2 days ago, lol that fuckin figures!! Anyway i still got the IM with tps and t/b on it, the dizzy, ecu, tranny, downpipe, new ngk wires so if you need any of this please let me know, like spoda said i am one broke mudda fucka. thanks

YOU MOTHA FUCK....
lol

please tell me you didn't junk the motor

damn it

i have been looking for one for the longest time... shit

Originally posted by noob23@Apr 2 2004, 07:34 PM
How much for the tranny shipped to 33305?

tell me what state you live in and i can give you a good estimate, i was going to ship it to nevada i think and it was only like 65$ or so, i'm looking to sell it for like 275$ shipped.

Back