FS: D16Z6 w/ DX trans in CT $300

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CoreyR

im pulling the motor out of my hatch and i need to get rid of it, it runs 100% and doesnt smoke. the motor has 132,6XX miles on it. the transmission is not the origional, the previous owner blew the tranny and replaced it with a DX trans. the motor is complete with all sensors and stuff ready to be dropped into another car. the ECU is not included in that price. i prefer local pickup in central CT but i can ship it freight to a business adress for around ~$130.

how much you want for it? and does it come with ecu, harness, etc.. why are you selling it? im located in the new haven county.

Originally posted by thetruth@Jul 31 2005, 03:14 PM
how much you want for it? and does it come with ecu, harness, etc.. why are you selling it? im located in the new haven county.
[post=533641]Quoted post[/post]​

read the title....it says 300 dollars and it also says above if you ALSO read that the ecu is NOT included...READ! it helps!

i also have a 1.6 d16b7 it has 110383 on it , it came out of my 95 hatch it got tranny on it good clutch in it is is missing t/b and spark plug wires it comes with ecu but not motor harness shifting linkage is still on it i am takein offers on it i am also in ct email me is insterested flauzier@aol.com

Originally posted by sireg@Jul 31 2005, 10:19 PM
dont thread jack fag, make your own post if you have something to sell. :p
[post=533795]Quoted post[/post]​

i not thred jackin man this is my friend thread and i am just helpin him out so chill out

BUMP for cory cuz he a good seller and i can vouch for his motor it a damn good deal but some one buy it so he gets that damn car done :D

[post=533641]Quoted post[/post]​

like the title says, $300 no ECU (can include for extra $100). i am keeping the harness also for my new motor but all the sensors are included. im selling it cause im building an lsv turbo so i dont need it.

i'll vouch for cory too... he's a local bud.
i've done biz with "thetruth" and hes cool too...

Originally posted by bluhatch95+Jul 31 2005, 02:57 PM-->
i also have a 1.6 d16b7 it has 110383 on it , it came out of my 95 hatch it got tranny on it good clutch in it is is missing t/b and spark plug wires it comes with ecu but not motor harness shifting linkage is still on it i am takein offers on it i am also in ct email me is insterested flauzier@aol.com
[post=533658]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by bluhatch95@Jul 31 2005, 10:13 PM
sireg
@Jul 31 2005, 10:19 PM
dont thread jack fag, make your own post if you have something to sell.  :p

i not thred jackin man this is my friend thread and i am just helpin him out so chill out
[post=533826]Quoted post[/post]​

hey hackhatch95,looks like your trying to make a sale on your motor not his.

Originally posted by sireg+Aug 1 2005, 10:51 PM-->
Originally posted by bluhatch95@Jul 31 2005, 02:57 PM
i also have a 1.6  d16b7 it has 110383  on it ,  it came out of my 95 hatch  it  got  tranny on it good clutch in it  is is missing t/b and  spark plug wires it comes with  ecu but not motor harness shifting linkage is still on it  i am takein offers on it  i am also in ct  email me is insterested flauzier@aol.com
[post=533658]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by bluhatch95@Jul 31 2005, 10:13 PM
sireg
@Jul 31 2005, 10:19 PM
dont thread jack fag, make your own post if you have something to sell.  :p

[post=533826]Quoted post[/post]​

hey hackhatch95,looks like your trying to make a sale on your motor not his.
[post=534285]Quoted post[/post]​

has um fag is your name my motor is sold so fuck off bump for cory i got a guy insterested in you motor i will brign him by your house call me if u still want the acura parts :D

hey dude im interested but i just have to bring my car to the shop to see whats wrong with it.. i will let you know sometime this week

Back