TN FS/FT: 1994 Integra JRSC, Comtech, Rays, Hondata, Crower in TN

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thank, never knew how hard it would be going from a built honda to a mostly stock nissan...

thank, never knew how hard it would be going from a built honda to a mostly stock nissan...

Your on a Honda forum, maybe you would have better luck on a 240 forum if thats waht your looking for. :dunno:

aight then, you can't do 4500.00. what can you do? you've got 5200.00 OBO. LMK something i might be able to work something out. would you be willing to meet me half way?

nissan guys only want nissans and honda guys only want hondas so im just trying to sell it and buy one

I can tell you if I had the money I might consider a built Teg.

I really stopped modding my Si, but I still itch for a JRSC equipped vehicle.

Again, if I had the cash... I really would highly consider this car (minus the bike rack).

Good luck, hopefully you stop getting lowballed.

there is 158k on the car, since i got the car already built i am unsure of the mileage on the engine and supercharger

alright cool man, im intersted, does the car run good enough to drive back to Canada if i was to come down and get it

i wish i knew how to pm, i'd like to ask you more questions, im new to this site and i dont see a PM option anywhere, can u pm me maybe?

Back