OH FS/FT .70 Turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92tegGP

The Slut
FS/ FT: T3/T4 .70 trim Turbo

Well I bought my Talon back in October and it had this massive .70 trim turbo on it and the guy said it only had about 1,000 miles on the turbo. He said it was an Air Research turbo but I can’t confirm this because there is absolutely no markings of any sort what so ever on the turbo. I can tell you that this is a super nice super strong turbo. It’s got a nice polished housing and has literally no shaft play at all! This turbo made real nice power on my talon. I only drove it for about 500 miles before I parked it for the winter and now I decided I want to go with something a little smaller. It’s got the V-Band downpipe flange so no bolts required and makes for a quick easy connection.

I’m looking to get $225 it or I will trade for something smaller something in the .50 to .60 trim ranges.

Shipping can be done very easily, I work in the shipping Department at work and so I can ship any day of the week and its a lot cheaper because our UPS program gives us company discounts.

Pick-up is always an option to

I accept PayPal and Money order

Any further questions feel free to ask!
E-mail cavyridinloww@aol.com
Instant message Cavyridinloww
Call or Text (330)-728-3979
11-02-08_22141.jpg

11-02-08_22131.jpg

11-02-08_22121.jpg

Last edited:
dude i don't mean to be and asshole or sound like one but you should of typed with a bigger font size and a different color i can barely read what you typed

i have a 50 trim airresearch turbo i will trade u for urs, it has about 200 miles on it and i replaced it with a bigger turbo, but i still want a bigger one. call me if interested. 865 256 6399

i have a 50 trim airresearch turbo i will trade u for urs, it has about 200 miles on it and i replaced it with a bigger turbo, but i still want a bigger one. call me if interested. 865 256 6399

Do you have any more information/ pictures?

Back