Fs: Itr & Ctr Cams

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2 litre EG

asking 450 for slicks shipped [4x100 pattern]

ITRs without cam gears - 175 [shipped]
CTRs with cam gears - 250 [shipped]

if you want

ITRs and Slicks together then i'll let them go for 600 shipped
CTRs and Slicks - 650 shipped

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Jan 4 2003, 02:28 AM
wait. so these are actually both intake and exhaust cams? for those prices?? you must be crazy

yes they are both intake and exhaust cams... why do you say im crazy?? i dont need them, i just wanna get them outta my garage and make some room for other things...

thats just such a damn good deal! i wish this was like 8 months ago.

haha i just need money so i listed a real low price that no one could refuse ;D... you guys can re-sell them if you want i could careless :D

so pills_PMD... your interested in the CTRs??

like im gonna tell everyone who is interested, first come first serve nah mean... so whoever is really really intersted PM me or emal me

damn!! i spent 400 on my used CTR's, and i thought that was a deal!! :bash:

if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

do you have pictures of these cams?

if you do...i'd be interested...and do you have references...

thanks, chet

yes i do have pictures of these Cams, but the CTRs have already been sol in florida thanks to autotrader :lol:

but ITRs are still up for grabs, and i told everyone who has PMed or emailed me that first come first serve

damn i had no idea i could sell the CTRs for that much... oh wells, too late noe ;p

s3e19e903641a8.jpg

CTRs acquired through RS Machining in my first LS/VTEC Set up

s3e19e77f1a4d3.jpg

ITRs acquired through a friend when i bought my stock type-r head

ITRs have just been sold, cash will be deivered by wednesday, sorry everyone else

the slicks are still for sale whoever wants them

hey jason, did you get my money order for the cams yet?

let me know...

thanks,
julian

2 liter EG, start a vouch thread either here or on honda-tech. you will sell more parts and potential buyers will feel safer buying from you. this way everyone is in a better position...as you can see where i'm coming from.

Back