FS: ITR Pistons, AEM Cam Gears, GReddy A/F, ZEX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Team Hyperwire

brand new set of USDM ITR pistons and wrist pins for sale...

wOTcxMjMxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

$150 Shipped!

brand new SET of AEM cam gears... bought these for my old setup... went K-series and no longer need them...

wOTcxMjkwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

fit:
90-01 Integra
94-97 Del Sol DOHC
88-91 Prelude B20-21
Prelude 92-96 H23A1
99-00 Civic Si
97-98 CRV

$185 Shipped for BOTH!

wOTcxMjkxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

BRAND NEW IN BOX... bought this for my moms crv but never used it... These are GReddy's top of the line gauges. By splitting up the gauge into 3 main parts: (head, datalink and sensor) greddy has added extra features like a warning point with a warning light, peak recall and a peak mode. The large 60mm (2.36") dial is easy to read because of the clear markings and wide 270deg. sweep. The pearl white and black units are backlit green while the silver meters are backlit in orange. Special gauges for air fuel ratio, 3.0kg/cm2 boost and a line of silver gauges are only available in this electronic warning series.

$225 SHIPPED!

BOTH BRAND NEW IN BOX... bought them for my moms crv and then went turbo, so never used them...

Heater: This heater should be used when your bottle temperature is too cold to provide the needed pressure for optimum nitrous system performance. The heater contains dual thermostats that will automatically turn the heater on and off to maintain the correct temperature of the bottle. We have designed the ZEXâ„¢ Nitrous Bottle Heater for a simple and straightforward installation.
wOTcxMjkyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

$100 SHIPPED!

Opener: Okay, you're ready to blow away the competition but you forgot to open your nitrous bottle. No problem! ZEXâ„¢ offers a cool billet aluminum Remote Bottle Valve Opener that allows you to open the valve instantly from your driver's seat. Plus, the ZEXâ„¢ system provides total flow performance, ensuring that your system works at 100% every time.

wOTcxMjkzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

$175 SHIPPED!

ill do a package deal if you want both...

AIM: K24 Turbo EF
Email: christian@hyperwiretuning.com

Originally posted by Lender69@Jun 17 2005, 05:13 PM
I might get that Nos kit.. I'll get back to you.
[post=513562]Quoted post[/post]​

you do realize that it is ZEX and not NOS, plus it's not a nitrous kit. It's the bottle warmer and remote opener.

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR+Jun 17 2005, 11:06 PM-->
@Jun 17 2005, 05:13 PM
I might get that Nos kit.. I'll get back to you.
[post=513562]Quoted post[/post]​

you do realize that it is ZEX and not NOS, plus it's not a nitrous kit. It's the bottle warmer and remote opener.
[post=513647]Quoted post[/post]​

I see thanks for pointing that out for me. Then I can't get it. Thanks for telling me that B)

is that greddy gauge a wideband meter? ngk sensor? bosch?

Back