FS: JDM ZC CRX/Civic Headlamps

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CivicRacingGirl7

Looking to sell a pair of JDM ZC headlamps.

These headlamps are manufactured by Stanley of Japan, and feature a plastic housing, rather than the glass housing of USDM. Unlike the SiR headlamps, these will fit on USDM front ends (bracket modification will be required).

The headlamps are single bulb, not dual like USDM. Bulbs are included, as well as some wiring.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2435329389

Nice. I'd buy those from you if I had the cash, and if I was worried about how my CRX looked.

:D

I know it says you haven't used them, but do you know how the beam pattern compares to stock? What bulb does it use- H4?

Originally posted by Calesta@Sep 30 2003, 10:42 PM
Nice. I'd buy those from you if I had the cash, and if I was worried about how my CRX looked.

:D

I know it says you haven't used them, but do you know how the beam pattern compares to stock? What bulb does it use- H4?

I'm not sure how it compares to stock when it comes to the beam pattern.

The bulbs are H4s.

I'd keep them, and install them, but unfortunately, I need money. :angry: So I'll just have to wait until I get my SiR front end conversion later on to have some JDM headlights.

Yeah, I need money too- I'm selling a ton of stuff also. Sucks being broke :(

Originally posted by Calesta@Oct 1 2003, 12:21 AM

:(

I need a clutch, wiring harness, and exhaust to get my crx running again, with a temporary motor in. I'm moving mid-November, and I'm broke, so now it's time to part with some stuff :(

What wiring harness do you need? THere is a DOHC rex here in the stripyard, I can pull the harness from.

Originally posted by CivicRacingGirl7+Oct 1 2003, 01:10 AM-->
@Oct 1 2003, 12:21 AM

:(

I need a clutch, wiring harness, and exhaust to get my crx running again, with a temporary motor in. I'm moving mid-November, and I'm broke, so now it's time to part with some stuff :(

Ouch. That's a heavy load of stuff to fix...

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Oct 1 2003, 01:22 AM
What wiring harness do you need? THere is a DOHC rex here in the stripyard, I can pull the harness from.

i need an Si harness, which will need to be rewired, i believe.

i think i already have one lined up though.

Back