FS: OEM 2003 Black Leather S2000 Seats (Possibly)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RyanS2K

I'm debating on swapping the S2000's seats with a set of Recaro sports, but it depends on how much I can get for the OEM seats. Black leather, would be fresh out of a 2003 S2000 that's not even in the country yet (ETA 3 weeks).

Ryan

so that is ryanM3, lol... how about some rsx pics ans s2k pics!

Soooon... 2 weeks or so. Got the VIN # last week and news that it was in CA waiting to get shipped east.

You ever look at modding an M3? $5000 exhaust - too much for my blood. And the bulk of the owners are pompous asses - hell, even the dealer asked "why would you waste your money like that" when they saw the RSX on 18" OZs. Telling me I'd have warranty problems if I installed a Valentine One radar detector. <_<

Bye-bye M3 (and your $1000 car payments), hello S2000.

:worthy: the Comptech-Powered F20C

Girlie and her car...
amanda-and-rsx.jpg

Awaiting the new Jackson Racing SC....
rsx-motor.jpg

Fear the false floor...
rsx-trunk.jpg

Ryan

What? 'Cause of the stuff done to the RSX? Shit was all installed by yours truly. The false floor on the audio install took 3 hours alone cause of having to cut and upholster that that H.

:)

Ryan

<--- got beat by an M3 the other night a couple times, hung with him until about third when he took off (would MUCH rather have been beat by an S2K :) )

Originally posted by RyanS2K@Nov 11 2002, 09:31 PM
What? 'Cause of the stuff done to the RSX? Shit was all installed by yours truly. The false floor on the audio install took 3 hours alone cause of having to cut and upholster that that H.

:)

Ryan

I want your job too-- shit if only honda would take hondaswap as their official tech site I'd be in the same boat as you :)

but no.... lol

I sell crack over the internet. Very lucrative gig - we plan to take the company public next month.

j/k

Internet shite - some mundane, some high-profile, but it pays decent and i get to work from home. Of course, took years to finally get paid - I started at $325/week, and used to put in 90 hour weeks for that.

Ryan

do you run your own biz??? or do you do like contract work for somebody else??? and brian....why the fuck don't you get into that? you can code.

Both - I do freelance stuff as well as a day gig. The day gig actually started as contract work, and I got hired full time after 2 years. Nice to have that guaranteed paycheck but still get a fair amount of play money from other stuff.

Ryan

hi, where are you located, and do you still need to trade for recaros? i currently have one SRD, black, with opening for submarine harness (rare), mint condition. i would trade you the seat plus some cash, i can do paypal, and i can put you in touch with the distributor i purchased my SRD from (very good dealer), so you could allocate the other seat.

thanks.

Back