fs or trade b16a2 swap 1500

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dok

ok guys here it is a b16a swap with around 50k on it full swap only thing is it has a cut harness but everything else is there i will trade for a clean crx if it has work we can talk about evening things out or i will trade for 92+ hb which i don't any wants to but i will even it out if you want let me know what you guys have i am in chicago but can meet you half way

1500 for the whole swap? everything?How is the motor and everything running? any grinds with the trans.? what is the reason for selling it if u don't mind me asking?

the reason for selling is i want to get a 96 hb for the swap but i can't find one so i am sick of looking so at least i can make some $$ as for the 400 for the tranny if you pick up i will do it ps no grids or nothing it was out of my boys 99 si

i think some one may get the long block so the tranny for 400 may be do able

how much for everythin short of the tranny? speaking of motor, ecu, wiring harness, axles, and shiftlinkage. Where are located?

i will say 1100 for every thing but the tranny because i will get 400 and i am in chicago

will trade for a b serious swap for my 89 hb

Back