FS: Rays/Volk Racing CE28n custom in black 16"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

only if its this one:

world-jaw-breaker.jpg

set of gsr sunflowers and 56.50 as a trade, plus some ju-ji fruits

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 15 2005, 04:41 PM
i'll trade your work van for 'em :p
[post=555123]Quoted post[/post]​

that sounds halfway doable.... with or without the latin king crown on the dash..... ?:ph34r:

lol. i don't think i have enough balls to rock the LK crown.. lol

i need to get rid of these. someone please buy them. make me an offer. i just might take it

$1401 bob.......

but seriously sweet wheels and a great seller. buy em up for the bri-man. homeboy gots to eat.

nope... looks like that guy flaked too.

i'm making a table out of them with my ITR tranny i think.... not even worth it to sell them at this point... i hate honda people. so glad i'm done.

1600 ish, but most of the bids were bumps from people i know

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 21 2005, 09:30 AM
nope... looks like that guy flaked too.

i'm making a table out of them with my ITR tranny i think.... not even worth it to sell them at this point... i hate honda people. so glad i'm done.
[post=557731]Quoted post[/post]​

HondaSwap.com will soon be SubySwap.com B is DONE :lol:

i've been done for a while, and i won't be making another car site... too much competition.

i should've though of myspace years ago... shti got bought for what, 20 million or some shit?

i wasted so much precious time....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 21 2005, 02:39 PM
i've been done for a while, and i won't be making another car site... too much competition.

i should've though of myspace years ago... shti got bought for what, 20 million or some shit?

i wasted so much precious time....
[post=557967]Quoted post[/post]​

Myspace got sold for alot ALOT more than that B Tom is a RICH RICH man.
Congrats on selling your cars B. :p

Back