Fuel Economy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kimchimik

I've got a B18b motor and i am deciding on the ls/vtec or Turboing my car. I've done most of my research on the topic and the deciding factor for me is going to be fuel economy which application runs more efficent on fuel becuase i'm used to getting 20 miles per gallon in the city and i'd like to stay as close to it as possiable and still have a fast car.

20 mpg out of a B18B!?!?!? What have you done to that thing???? My B18A got 28-29 city and 34-35 highway before the head swap. The only reason the economy went down after the head swap was my fp was too high.

Originally posted by kimchimik@Oct 18 2002, 06:25 AM
deciding factor for me is going to be fuel economy which application runs more efficent on fuel becuase i'm used to getting 20 miles per gallon in the city and i'd like to stay as close to it as possiable and still have a fast car.

oh crap!! i forgot to put "plus" after the 20 it was 4 am when i posted it was was too tired to think about the actual fuel ecomonmy of it my bad,

he means "20+ miles per gallon". everyone one here needs more sleep...including me :)

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
i hour to go.....
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Back