Fully built d16z6 290whp $2,000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hjason

a627ee707ee1.jpg

Hey I have my motor for sale, If metalgozd sees this im sorry I didnt sell this to you last time my boy wanted it real bad.

Here's the specs
91 d16a6 block
srp pistons part number 149178
eagle h beam rods pn 5934aho
acl bearings
old turbonetics t3/t4 turbo
nice homebuilt turbo manifold
all intercooler piping and plumbing comes with it to fit a ef civic, can easilly be modified to fit an eg chassis
tial 38m wg
dsm bov
socketed p28 with chip burner
88-91 si transmission
act 6 puck clutch
arp rod bolts
kms block gaurd
05 mm oversized valves bench tested and flowmatched head

this motor dynoe'd at 290whp at 19lbs of boost, was street driven at 230whp at 13psi, for reliabaility this is a nice motor need to sell lost job

I can ship your probably looking at about 300 bucks or less to ship I recently shipped something bigger than this for 260 bucks, I have a lift which will save you money on shipping

things you will need
get it tuned, I have the socketed ecu with old tune on it but no gaurntees if it is still on there.
injectors, i sold them they were rc450s but dsm injectors work nice and can be picked up cheap a little wiggle to get in but they work
turbo has some play in it
un verified clutch contdition

located in rockford, illonis

please call 262-903-2517

or email
vaderd20@yahoo.com

that works best to get ahold of me, no answering machine texting works good too

thanks Jason

very nice build. i am rebuilding a dirty d16 right now and may contact you after my income tax is in. looks very clean though. have any more pics or dyno sheets?

Back