fully built type r swap. ek ready..COMPLETE, greddy header, spoon ecu.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
d52a_1.JPG

damn...if they were a 6 1/2....

u ladies are funny, buncha cupcakes....

ohh and injen, there not slips little boy, there spoon sw388's, with REAL jdm neogen tires. you will not find them anywhere in the US. u ladies make me laugh, keep it going

lol ban me. this site means nothing to me, a bunch of douchbags. as i go down the list of what you guys drive, lol
EF ? lololol
91 crx ? hahaha
96 civic?
another 91 crx
and another 91 hatch

you guys are rediculous. my wheels are worth more then any of your cars. bann me please moderator. im sure me being means nothing to you. so ban me. ban the asshole that called me a fucktard also haha.

Read my sig, and that's with plenty of room to go. Better yet, check out my thread and then come back and tell me that my car is worth less than your wheels.

You have a lot to learn about cars. A parts list and dyno sheet would be a requirement for selling a car like this. Making wild claims such as 278whp on an all motor car isn't going to fool anyone here. Unlike most sites, we know our parts and understand what will make that kind of power. Sorry this isn't Honda Tech, where most are noobs that don't know the difference. If that makes us a bunch of douche bags, then fuck yeah we are.

Take a pic of you holding your dyno sheet with your name and "Fuck you" written on it and then we will believe you. Otherwise, you are just another dumb noob who thinks he can pull the wool over everyone's eyes.

Does anyone know if there is a B series motor that even makes 278whp na? Not that I can think of....

someone with some rep power lmao jk stleger welcome to the site though never seen you around... are you going to compete in winning this gsr... currently i hold the top bid I'm like a gitty school girl i hope i get it

lol ban me. this site means nothing to me, a bunch of douchbags. as i go down the list of what you guys drive, lol
EF ? lololol
91 crx ? hahaha
96 civic?
another 91 crx
and another 91 hatch

you guys are rediculous. my wheels are worth more then any of your cars. bann me please moderator. im sure me being means nothing to you. so ban me. ban the asshole that called me a fucktard also haha.

hey you forgot to mention the full race turbo s2000.... wanna run it bitch

this is not a fully built type r swap, its a rebuilt GSR w/ type r internals (if that) and it doesnt make 278whp... on that note .. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back