funniest email i got about my car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
this guy wrote me about my crx. the guys name is mike

>Mike<
Are you willing to take payments?
>me<
your joking right
>Mike<
I take that as a no. Thanks Mike
>me<
mike
would you take payments on a car from someone you
dont know? sorry man I am looking at getting a newer civic si and am going to need the money for a down payment.
thanks
Ken
>Mike<
That's why there is a thing called contracts.... i.e. (bill of legal tender)
Granted all dealerships know you when you come in...... Thanks for you knowledge, Mike
>me<
when you go to the dealer you get a loan from a bank you dont pay the dealer unless your doing buy here pay here, and they still check your credit, sign a
contract for the loan and you have to pay outradious interest rates.
so say you did a buy here pay here on my car at the 3500 price you would be paying over 5000 for my car.
>Mike<
Under 5k they usually don't do credit check, just a Valid driver's
license
and a bill that was sent to your house, but not arguing with you, I
just
wanted a junker while my cars get painted, thanks and good luck

i thought I would sare this set of emails that I got this guy is fucked in the head :lol:

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
heres what i just worte to him

"mike
if you think my car is a junker then HELL NO I wont sell it to you, and HELL NO I wont let you make me payments maybe your car is better then mine but i happen to like my crx and have spent alot of time and money over the past three years tying to fix it upand do mods to it that i have wanted to do. yes my car may not look good yet, but if i do keep it and finish it will be one great crx. if i do sell it I am going to sell it to someone who i know appreates it and will continue on with the project untill it is finished.

"why dont you go and see a dealer that does do buy here pay here and see if they do a credit check, cause every dealer that i know will do a credit check, and you'll need more than just a drivers license, cause they need to also verify your job, to make sure that they get their money."

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
yea maybe my car isnt "painted" but i take pride in my car. i took it from a stock crx si to the way it is now and the neve to say its a junker pisses me off. if its such a junker then why buy it, he wants to pay payments on it so later down the road when his car is done being painted he tells me opps i dont need it anymore, or worse he recks it and then i am really screwed, or he steals the motor out of it, then what i have a car without the motor.
plus what do i look like enterprise rent-a-car, all american rent to own.

what a prick :whatafucktard:

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
haha ANY buy here pay here place WILL make you sign a contract and will check your credit history no matter what cost the car is.

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 12 2005, 10:06 PM
what a douchebag. that had scam written all over it.
[post=525073]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
Damn K...
That guy thought you were stupid.....What an a*sho*e... Me on the other hand, i would've sold it to him....bahahah.....

Was it a guy from here?

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
i dont think so, not to sure, he emailed me from a forum based out of colorado.
i hope that he is on here so he can read this post. and see what an ass he trully is

VTECPOWER

:laughing1:
Why does he need to make payments if it's such a junker? I mean, a junker should be cheap and slow, and have rust :lol: (bad rust) not really though. Anyways that guy is a fucktard.

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
should i post the emails on the colorado forum also?

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
for that guy i'll take payments
one payment of 4500 :lol:

kinda hard to take payments when i need the money for a down payment for a different car. (hopefully tbones civic)

preludebuddy

wow...what an asshat. bullshit he's looking for a 4000 dollar 'junker' while his car gets painted.

Lantis

Yeah you don't buy a car just because your car is getting painted, if your car is taking more than a week or so to get painted, then it's like wtf? and if you can't ride the bus for a few days while your car gets painted then whatever.

Besides, a junker would be like an $800 car that runs.. which is what my car is.. blue book on it is like $730 and it still runs great and everything.. it would be a junker, not a $4000 crx with mods done on it. that's a project car.

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
this is what i wrote him last night

mike
if you think my car is a junker then HELL NO I wont sell it to you, and HELL NO I wont let you make me payments maybe your car is better then mine but i happen to like my crx and have spent alot of time and money over the past three years tying to fix it up and do mods to it that i have wanted to do. yes my car may not look good yet, but if i do keep it and finish it will be one great crx. if i do sell it I am going to sell it to someone who i know appreates it and will continue on with the project untill it is finished.
why dont you go and see a dealer that does do buy here pay here and see if they do a credit check, cause every dealer that i know will do a credit check, and you'll need more than just a drivers license, cause they need to also verify your job, to make sure that they get their money.

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
this is the reply i got this morning :lol:

Once again, Thanks for your input, Yes there are dealers,,,, Alexander
Auto,
Kids Auto,,,, blah blah. I do appreciate it that's why I'm intrested,
but if
you are going to have a cow over some facts that you stated... It isn't
finished like you said and no it won't be my primary car that is a
given,
I've mentioned I have to put 2 cars in the shop, for the body kits to
be
mounted and painted. I really don't know or understand why you are mad
for
what I want to use the car for? I guess I was once a kid and understand
your
gripe.... and thought the world of my car too. Simply stated for me I
Honda's and will continue to drive something in a Honda line. I've
owned
project cars and know there is a lot of work involved. My definition of
a
Junker is something that isn't finished, I've bought and sold many
items
through contracts and with no complaints as you demostrated in e-mails,
in
fact there are 2 responses other than yourself offering to take
payments.
When I mentioned payments it's within a 4 mos span and needed I have
collateral i.e. titles. Financing at 4.9% through ENT is a waste of my
money. I do have a wife, kids and house to pay for that I will own in
less
than 7 years. Making payments is beneficial for me. If you are that mad
about me using a car for my own needs is really, simply put...
immature?
Like I said in my previous e-mail good luck in your sell. I hope you
get
what you think it's worth. Mike

this guy cracks me up