funniest email i got about my car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
this guy wrote me about my crx. the guys name is mike

>Mike<
Are you willing to take payments?
>me<
your joking right
>Mike<
I take that as a no. Thanks Mike
>me<
mike
would you take payments on a car from someone you
dont know? sorry man I am looking at getting a newer civic si and am going to need the money for a down payment.
thanks
Ken
>Mike<
That's why there is a thing called contracts.... i.e. (bill of legal tender)
Granted all dealerships know you when you come in...... Thanks for you knowledge, Mike
>me<
when you go to the dealer you get a loan from a bank you dont pay the dealer unless your doing buy here pay here, and they still check your credit, sign a
contract for the loan and you have to pay outradious interest rates.
so say you did a buy here pay here on my car at the 3500 price you would be paying over 5000 for my car.
>Mike<
Under 5k they usually don't do credit check, just a Valid driver's
license
and a bill that was sent to your house, but not arguing with you, I
just
wanted a junker while my cars get painted, thanks and good luck

i thought I would sare this set of emails that I got this guy is fucked in the head :lol:

heres what i just worte to him

"mike
if you think my car is a junker then HELL NO I wont sell it to you, and HELL NO I wont let you make me payments maybe your car is better then mine but i happen to like my crx and have spent alot of time and money over the past three years tying to fix it upand do mods to it that i have wanted to do. yes my car may not look good yet, but if i do keep it and finish it will be one great crx. if i do sell it I am going to sell it to someone who i know appreates it and will continue on with the project untill it is finished.

"why dont you go and see a dealer that does do buy here pay here and see if they do a credit check, cause every dealer that i know will do a credit check, and you'll need more than just a drivers license, cause they need to also verify your job, to make sure that they get their money."

yea maybe my car isnt "painted" but i take pride in my car. i took it from a stock crx si to the way it is now and the neve to say its a junker pisses me off. if its such a junker then why buy it, he wants to pay payments on it so later down the road when his car is done being painted he tells me opps i dont need it anymore, or worse he recks it and then i am really screwed, or he steals the motor out of it, then what i have a car without the motor.
plus what do i look like enterprise rent-a-car, all american rent to own.

what a prick :whatafucktard:

haha ANY buy here pay here place WILL make you sign a contract and will check your credit history no matter what cost the car is.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 12 2005, 10:06 PM
what a douchebag. that had scam written all over it.
[post=525073]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
Damn K...
That guy thought you were stupid.....What an a*sho*e... Me on the other hand, i would've sold it to him....bahahah.....

Was it a guy from here?

i dont think so, not to sure, he emailed me from a forum based out of colorado.
i hope that he is on here so he can read this post. and see what an ass he trully is

:laughing1:
Why does he need to make payments if it's such a junker? I mean, a junker should be cheap and slow, and have rust :lol: (bad rust) not really though. Anyways that guy is a fucktard.

should i post the emails on the colorado forum also?

for that guy i'll take payments
one payment of 4500 :lol:

kinda hard to take payments when i need the money for a down payment for a different car. (hopefully tbones civic)

wow...what an asshat. bullshit he's looking for a 4000 dollar 'junker' while his car gets painted.

Yeah you don't buy a car just because your car is getting painted, if your car is taking more than a week or so to get painted, then it's like wtf? and if you can't ride the bus for a few days while your car gets painted then whatever.

Besides, a junker would be like an $800 car that runs.. which is what my car is.. blue book on it is like $730 and it still runs great and everything.. it would be a junker, not a $4000 crx with mods done on it. that's a project car.

this is what i wrote him last night

mike
if you think my car is a junker then HELL NO I wont sell it to you, and HELL NO I wont let you make me payments maybe your car is better then mine but i happen to like my crx and have spent alot of time and money over the past three years tying to fix it up and do mods to it that i have wanted to do. yes my car may not look good yet, but if i do keep it and finish it will be one great crx. if i do sell it I am going to sell it to someone who i know appreates it and will continue on with the project untill it is finished.
why dont you go and see a dealer that does do buy here pay here and see if they do a credit check, cause every dealer that i know will do a credit check, and you'll need more than just a drivers license, cause they need to also verify your job, to make sure that they get their money.

this is the reply i got this morning :lol:

Once again, Thanks for your input, Yes there are dealers,,,, Alexander
Auto,
Kids Auto,,,, blah blah. I do appreciate it that's why I'm intrested,
but if
you are going to have a cow over some facts that you stated... It isn't
finished like you said and no it won't be my primary car that is a
given,
I've mentioned I have to put 2 cars in the shop, for the body kits to
be
mounted and painted. I really don't know or understand why you are mad
for
what I want to use the car for? I guess I was once a kid and understand
your
gripe.... and thought the world of my car too. Simply stated for me I
Honda's and will continue to drive something in a Honda line. I've
owned
project cars and know there is a lot of work involved. My definition of
a
Junker is something that isn't finished, I've bought and sold many
items
through contracts and with no complaints as you demostrated in e-mails,
in
fact there are 2 responses other than yourself offering to take
payments.
When I mentioned payments it's within a 4 mos span and needed I have
collateral i.e. titles. Financing at 4.9% through ENT is a waste of my
money. I do have a wife, kids and house to pay for that I will own in
less
than 7 years. Making payments is beneficial for me. If you are that mad
about me using a car for my own needs is really, simply put...
immature?
Like I said in my previous e-mail good luck in your sell. I hope you
get
what you think it's worth. Mike

this guy cracks me up

Back