Funniest stuff ever

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
Moderator
VIP
Hello%20And%20Welcome%20To%20I%20Don't%20Even%20Fucking%20Remember.jpg


hehe that ones been kicked around for a while now
 

SolReaver

Senior Member
Originally posted by E_SolSi@Oct 27 2002, 05:47 PM
Hello%20And%20Welcome%20To%20I%20Don't%20Even%20Fucking%20Remember.jpg


hehe that ones been kicked around for a while now

i think its time for a new "hello and welcome to..." pic

i making a badass one tomorrow after class :)
 

Prowler

Super Moderator
Hey everyone
Be aware. There is a link like the above, but a gay porn link is embedded in it. It has the same car story, but a million pop up windows of gay men show up and it says on your speakers really loud "Hey everyone i'm looking at gay porn"
FUcking pissed me off, i had to restart everything and lose a big download. Assholes
 

B16

Super Moderator
VIP
Originally posted by Prowler@Oct 29 2002, 03:21 PM
Hey everyone
Be aware. There is a link like the above, but a gay porn link is embedded in it. It has the same car story, but a million pop up windows of gay men show up and it says on your speakers really loud "Hey everyone i'm looking at gay porn"
FUcking pissed me off, i had to restart everything and lose a big download. Assholes

rofl that is great!
 

grease kitten

Junior Member
1) i thought it was a funny story, i know people who actually think that way

2) if you get a shitload of popups, use smasher to avoid the popups and download adaware to wipe the crap that makes 'em pop up off your comp
 
Originally posted by B16+Oct 29 2002, 06:56 PM-->
@Oct 29 2002, 03:21 PM
Hey everyone
Be aware. There is a link like the above, but a gay porn link is embedded in it. It has the same car story, but a million pop up windows of gay men show up and it says on your speakers really loud "Hey everyone i'm looking at gay porn"
FUcking pissed me off, i had to restart everything and lose a big download. Assholes

rofl that is great!

ROTFL too!! sorry mang, that shit made me laugh B)
 

posol

RETIRED
man - mang same thing- kinda new york hoodlem kinda accent thing

sup mang!
 

djyox

Senior Member
Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Oct 30 2002, 01:42 AM-->
Originally posted by B16@Oct 29 2002, 06:56 PM
Prowler
@Oct 29 2002, 03:21 PM
Hey everyone
Be aware. There is a link like the above, but a gay porn link is embedded in it. It has the same car story, but a million pop up windows of gay men show up and it says on your speakers really loud "Hey everyone i'm looking at gay porn"
FUcking pissed me off, i had to restart everything and lose a big download. Assholes

rofl that is great!

ROTFL too!! sorry mang, that shit made me laugh B)

haha, I want the link to throw it out in a chat room somewhere, and e-mail to a few friends...!!!
 
Top