Funny Ass Site

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fuck..i just read bout the ninja babe...it IS pretty fucking funny lol

actualy, now that ive read the whole front page, it isnt really about dissing ninjas..though he has a twisted view of them. first of all, ninjas are into stealth and they would not cut someones head off or even use their sword unless its a last resort. they would rather kill silently with their hands or use a poison stars or darts. but yeahg, some of that shit is so dumb its funny lol

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Oct 6 2002, 02:11 AM

actualy, now that ive read the whole front page, it isnt really about dissing ninjas..though he has a twisted view of them. first of all, ninjas are into stealth and they would not cut someones head off or even use their sword unless its a last resort. they would rather kill silently with their hands or use a poison stars or darts. but yeahg, some of that shit is so dumb its funny lol

your taking it all serious lmao

lol i was totally into ninjas man :) "insert bruce lee sounds here"

a ninja could be 2 ft away from you and you wouldnt know it. they are like navy seals that have been trained from birth. they actually dislocate all of the newborn ninja's joints when they are born! (so they will be double-jointed). they are also masters of survival. their art is so deadly that is why they dont allow ninjitsu to be taught outside the ninja families. that american ninja guy was only taught the basic stuff..and i think he lived with them from the time he was a boy.

no, bruce was better man. bruce was more into how to be the baddest muther in the world..and he was. he used to punch this thing which was wired to give him a couple thousand volts of shock with each punch, and he was totally into the philosophy of fighting..even came up with his own art (jeet kune do) called the way of the intercepting fist...and its still considered to be one of the best martial arts ...too bad he died before he could finish developing and teaching it. he also had to learn how to slow down cause the camera couldnt pick up his movements! i could go on and on. the guy was simply awesome! he is an actual shaolin priest too...trained at the shaolin temple by the last living shoalin master...and he surpasssed all the senior students in only a few short years!

Originally posted by 90 accord@Oct 6 2002, 03:14 AM
i still like his 1 inch cock :)

arnold-homo.jpg

Back