g/f gets a BRAND NEW G35!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

re-match at 100k miles.

we'll see what happens then.... if the mitsushitty is still running

there arent any of either car that has made it to 100k miles yet.

i bet someone is close somewhere....

shit, i'm on 13k and shes a year old..... and i work 2 miles from my house. lol

if i had a 50 mile communte...

50 * (365 - (52x2 for weekends))
50 X 261 = 13,050

so i could feasbaly put 26k miles on a car in a year without even trying.

if some one has an 04, thats 50k.

i bet it happens within the year

I know someone who could put 100k miles on it quickly; if only he can afford either cars. He works only on the weekends, Friday, and Monday(about 10miles away). Before he goes to work, he drives around and sometimes go to other cities(maybe about 100miles at most). During the weekdays, he just drives around(For hours...). He was doing this in a Ford Explorer until the transmission blew.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
He was doing this in a Ford Explorer until the transmission blew.
an explorer, blow a tranny? I'm shocked... :laugh:

it's an automatic too....it literally exploded; fluid and stuff was coming out.
its a ford, doesnt matter manual or auto. i have a friend that blew a brand new mustang gt one and a friend that blew a ford explorer too. both just swapped in new ones. will they ever learn???

12,900 miles that's what... 4,337 gallons of gas ?

ive put roughly 17000 miles on my accord since ive owned it which is nearly 4 yrs now...lol and i put 1500 on my bike last yr which was the first yr i owned it....i think my dad's car dealership might have something to do with the minimal miles i put on my vehicles

Since New Years day, 2003 I have put 80,000 miles on my Civic, (Which used to be Airjockie's brother-in-laws)

Quoted post[/post]]
re-match at 100k miles.

we'll see what happens then.... if the mitsushitty is still running

redcloud or redevo on evolutionm.net is over 100k on his evo and its running like a champ! its an 03 bone stock. but he said hell put it over 200k by 2008 lol Mitsu builds evo's like tanks just dont buy the 03

Im over 15k on my evo since september 05 !

Back