gauges

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mozzandherb

I'm thinking about buying triple pod gauges I have a 92 Accord wtih a 1992 H22a JDM v-tec engine and tranny swap, but I'm wondering what gauges I should buy. There's ones with volt meter, air fuel, and boost gauge, and there's others with water temp, oil temp and oil pressure. I will be adding nitrous soon as well. But what gauges do you guys/girls reccommend I buy?

I want the gauges that run down the side diagonally, which ones would I get teh ones for the my Accord or ones for the prelude engine?

lmao, it doesnt matter what engine you have, the pillar mount is car specific, and unless you have turbo dont get the one with the boost gauge, If i were you i would buy the autometer gauges, better quality.

Originally posted by VTECPOWER@Jun 25 2005, 02:44 PM
lmao, it doesnt matter what engine you have, the pillar mount is car specific, and unless you have turbo dont get the one with the boost gauge, If i were you i would buy the autometer gauges, better quality.
[post=516430]Quoted post[/post]​

I guess you kinda realize that I don't really know too much about cars, but I'm learning. What are the autometer gauges?

Are the autometer gauges just the type of pods? Or are they the specific gauges themselves like water temp, oil pressure ect...

Autometer is a brand name; they make gauges and gauge pods; http://www.autometer.com/

as far as which one to pick; maybe volt gauge if you have a powerful audio system, but gauges that will actually help you out is oil temp, oil press. and water temp(if you want to know the actual temp vs. stock gauge that just says if your engine is hot, cold, or normal). Since you are going to put nitrous, you can also install a nitrous pressure gauge.

the pods that go vertically along the side are called pillar pods.

an a/f guage is worthless unless you have a wideband o2 sensor

Originally posted by formby@Jun 29 2005, 11:44 AM
an a/f guage is worthless unless you have a wideband o2 sensor
[post=518077]Quoted post[/post]​

plus the autometer a/f gauge doesnt read wide band it reads narrow band

Back