GM posts another 1.2B loss for the quarter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This is the whole theory of Obamanomics.

Yeah, yeah, we know the economy isn't getting better, but at least it's getting worse slower.

Sadly, many people are satisfied with that explanation.

This is the whole theory of Obamanomics.

Yeah, yeah, we know the economy isn't getting better, but at least it's getting worse slower.

Sadly, many people are satisfied with that explanation.

far be it from me to stick up for that Marxist jackass... but its not "Obamanomics"... its "Governomics"... they ALL do it... and its been going on LONG before he came on the scene

one of my favorite examples of this is when:
"Party A" wants to INCREASE funding for "Project X" by $12-BILLION
"Party B" wants to INCREASE funding for "Project X" by $6-BILLION
so "Party A" claims that "Party B" wants to CUT funding for "Project X" by $6-BILLION???

far be it from me to stick up for that Marxist jackass... but its not "Obamanomics"... its "Governomics"... they ALL do it... and its been going on LONG before he came on the scene

one of my favorite examples of this is when:
"Party A" wants to INCREASE funding for "Project X" by $12-BILLION
"Party B" wants to INCREASE funding for "Project X" by $6-BILLION
so "Party A" claims that "Party B" wants to CUT funding for "Project X" by $6-BILLION???

Spot on old chap. This is how it has been done for many years. On both sides of the fence.

Now if only party A and party B weren't conspiring against us while acting as if they hate eachother...

We the people are just as much to blame however. Look at it this way. The way the system works you have to give to get right? Lets say your Senator runs with a promise of no more pork and less spending right. Well your Senator gets elected. Now a year or so into their term Boing shows up and says hey we want to build a plant in your district. And everyone is excited about a couple thousand jobs being created in there area. Now the issue is the plant they want built contributes to a project that is ten years behind and billions of dollars over budget. Now your senator votes against this project Boing is working on because he told you that there will be no more pork and less spending. What happens next? He gets his dick chopped off because Boing is not going to build that fancy new plant there. On the other hand, if he votes for the program he has broken a promise and runs the risk of not getting re elected anyway.

so what in the hell do you do? They are screwed either way. If more people looked threw their eyes and told that senator, You did the right thing by voting against that project. You told us you where not going to contribute to waste and we are glad you stuck to your word. Then 'honest' these folks wouldn't have to work so hard at playing the game.

I truly believe that there are good people that start off with the best intentions but the game sucks their soul out. And we attribute to it jas as much as anyone else.

Back