go ahead. call it a spam

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

omg u just made this simple question of rep and bump computerly gay. i already figured that out that it wasnt a pop up. it was a system set-up for my enternet explorer that everytime i use those it gives a flyswatter sound. problem gone. declaring end of thread

,and im declaring that it isnt the end!!!!!!!i will add that if you recieve rep from one of te members with a very high rep value,your rep will be dramatically affected,so i wouldnt piss anybody off,if your worried about rep:)

And FYI, the fact that your rep is in the red means someone gave you negative rep already. Go up to the top of the screen and click "User CP". That will take you to a list of all the reputation points you've received and you'll be able to read any comments that have been left for you...

yea i already know who it was. i was mouthing off to george777 last night little drunk. its cool tho i dont care about it too much just interested in the concept of the rep system.

yea i already know who it was. i was mouthing off to george777 last night little drunk. its cool tho i dont care about it too much just interested in the concept of the rep system.
which is another big thing,dont mouth off to the seniors,because you will then be caught in the downward spiral that most of the newbs that think they know shit get caught in

Back