God damn kids nowadays

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

K2e2vin

Well, I just got back from CookOut, a local fast-food restaurant; but while waiting for food some guy walks up to my window. I crack it and just ask him "what's up"? And I swear, this fool can NOT speak up. At first it just hear something like a "Raa" sound. Turn radio down, "What?".
"A/yah Raa"
"A Ride"
"Raa"
"What??"
"You need a ride?"
"Raleigh"?
He pulls his coat up, I wasn't looking down so didn't really see anything by the time he lowered his coat.
"WTF"
"You need a ride?"
"Raa"
-Cashier: "You guys need to leave the lot"
As I'm driving....Did he say Wallet?

Got damn kids these days. He would NOT speak up. I could not understand what he's saying...I'm starting to think he was really asking for my wallet and pretending to flash a gun. If it was, this has to be one of the worst attempted robberies.

lol
i had my cell phone nabbed from my passenger seat once
some doucher was asking me about my car in a drive through and when the lady gave me my food he must have grabbed my phone

didn't notice it was gone till i got home

i'm going to cut myself off and just post a reply to what i would usually say.....

thats_racist.gif

Um, sir, if you wouldn't mind, er, I uh, your wallet please, I'm ahh, could you please, er, give me your um, I need to, give your wallet to um, I need your wallet.

He had some friends with him but they were just watching. One of them just said "you're dumb" to him, but didn't say anything else and just watched. He just starred at me, etc. saying the same thing....I knew I should have went to the one at NCSU.

What's ironic is there's a beggar deaf guy around that area(IMO, a true nigger); always begging for change but always has some nice clothes..and is PICKY. He can't really talk(which I find out later), but I was trying to talk to him. I even said "What the hell are you saying man? Are you retarded?". I didn't find out he was deaf until talking to a lady that works around that area. A coworker of mine encountered that deaf guy before and the deaf guy got mad that he offer him water instead of buying him a soda.

Lol, wtf happened to "beggers cant be choosers"?

He had some friends with him but they were just watching. One of them just said "you're dumb" to him, but didn't say anything else and just watched. He just starred at me, etc. saying the same thing....I knew I should have went to the one at NCSU.

What's ironic is there's a beggar deaf guy around that area(IMO, a true nigger); always begging for change but always has some nice clothes..and is PICKY. He can't really talk(which I find out later), but I was trying to talk to him. I even said "What the hell are you saying man? Are you retarded?". I didn't find out he was deaf until talking to a lady that works around that area. A coworker of mine encountered that deaf guy before and the deaf guy got mad that he offer him water instead of buying him a soda.

word.
when my sister lived in tahoe, she saw this homeless dude.. blah blah blah.
anywhoo, she bought him some mcdonalds cuz he had a sign that said will work for food or some shit.
she bought him a big mac meal, supersized and all.
she brings it to him
he fucking yelled at her, "you fucking bitch, i want money!"

i just cant believe that shit.. even if i was a homeless junkie, id still take a big mac meal graciously whether or not the giver gave me money.

word.
when my sister lived in tahoe, she saw this homeless dude.. blah blah blah.
anywhoo, she bought him some mcdonalds cuz he had a sign that said will work for food or some shit.
she bought him a big mac meal, supersized and all.
she brings it to him
he fucking yelled at her, "you fucking bitch, i want money!"

i just cant believe that shit.. even if i was a homeless junkie, id still take a big mac meal graciously whether or not the giver gave me money.

shit, I'm NOT homeless, and I'd still take a free big mac meal any day.

i dont even like big macs and id still take the meal, and id even say thank you.

Lol, wtf happened to "beggers cant be choosers"?
I've told the story on here before but back when I smoked I was on the front porch of my fraternity house and found myself alone. A guy walks up and asks for a cigarette. I normally say I'm all out but he literally walked up as I'm pulling the foil out of a new pack. So I give him one before I even get myself one. He looks at it and says, "Awe this is that regular shit, you need to smoke Newport Menthols, man.."

I say, "Hold on, give me that one." He returns my cigarette. I put my pack away and light up my returned cigarette. He is standing there waiting for me to produce a pack of menthols and I say, "Go find somebody who smokes Newport Menthols to beg off of, MAAAAAANN..."

But most beggars who want just money are junkies. They can eat out of a dumpster, only money/things worth money can be exchanged for drugs.

Back