good drag radials?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

micah

well ive been buying paradas ever since i bought my del sol, but now that im down to driving about 20 miles a week i think im going to go with some drag radials.

anyone have any experience with any 15" drag radials?

thanks for input

Originally posted by sihatchback_RL@May 6 2005, 11:29 PM
Hoosier or Mickey Thompson
[post=496205]Quoted post[/post]​

they make streetable drag radials? i thought they just made slicks

Originally posted by micah+May 7 2005, 12:45 AM-->
sihatchback_RL
@May 6 2005, 11:29 PM
Hoosier or Mickey Thompson
[post=496205]Quoted post[/post]​

they make streetable drag radials? i thought they just made slicks
[post=496216]Quoted post[/post]​

i think your right, all i know of them making is slicks. He must have misunderstood your question. Anywho...i think you best bet would be either some bfgoodrich gforce ta drag radials or some nitto nt555r??? i think or whatever the nitto model drag radial is. As far as drag RADIALS go these would def be your best 2 options

I haven't tried them yet because I don't have all my rims, but....I have some G-Force Profilers and they look and feel like they are going to be stickier than fuck, and we all know fuck is sticky.

Vishnu and Signal both use the BFGoodrich T/A's

g-Force Profiler
For sports cars and fast cars

what the hell are YOU getting those for Mr. 16.8 ??????

:lmao:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 7 2005, 10:41 PM
g-Force Profiler
For sports cars and fast cars

what the hell are YOU getting those for Mr. 16.8 ??????

:lmao:
[post=496371]Quoted post[/post]​

<_< Eat me

So that instead of creating a cloud of smoke till the middle of third I can mail you a copy of my low 14 slip :)

And it was 16.4 :p

maybe some of you guys should do research before replying to a post.... if any of you could have taken just 10 seconds to search mickey thompsons web site before condemming it.... this guy could of had some awesome drag radials already.... but instead you guys flamed what you dont know as always....

so how about you guys check out model sportman S/R part number 6651... the site is http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/street.html

nobody flamed or condemned them, just didnt know about them ;)

and thanks for link but i have no idea how to read that table lol

will need them for 15x6.5 or 15x7 so prolly 205-215/50 15's

Back