Good guyz prevail

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adidas_man

Honorary Honda Driver
just to give a little update. back in april i was scammed by a member here on HS :( . well i went the legal route, and now he is sitting in jail, waiting to be extradited (spelling) to missouri for his court hearings. it took some time but he is going to pay for it now. i'll keep ya'll updated on everything

edit: scammers beware you will pay for attempting to scam

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

That makes me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy. :thumbsup: to you for going the legal route....

1 down, 34217859123405634789012563012 to go......

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Oct 27 2004, 08:09 PM
what were the charges filed? out of curiosity
[post=408346]Quoted post[/post]​

Theft/Stealing (Value Of Property Or Services Is $500 Or More But Less Than $25,000) { Felony C RSMo: 570.030 }

that's the charges that were filed against him

Originally posted by JDMPlaya@Oct 27 2004, 08:44 PM
How much did he rip you off and what was it for?
[post=408357]Quoted post[/post]​

he "had a turbo kit for sale" the deal was i was to send him 500 bux and a b16 head, then he would send the turbo kit and then once i received the kit and got it installed i would send him my headers. well he got my 500 bux and the head, then he just quit talkin to me basically. so now he's gotta pay for it

damn good job. hope everything works out for ya

That is great to hear. Hopefully we can see a little more of this kind of thing (catching the crook that is...).

Originally posted by 90 accord@Oct 28 2004, 12:31 AM
awsome!! god work mang!

did you ever happen to get your parts back?
[post=408462]Quoted post[/post]​

no i'm probably not getting my parts back, but the money for the cost of my parts.

just an update:
his first court hearing is Dec. 31 2004 at 9:00 am here in missouri. so he'll be spending new years in jail. sucks for him. i can't wait, i want to see the guy that tried to rip me off.

edit: first hearing is Dec. 30, 2004 at 9 am

haha happy new year mother fucker. God i'd love to see his bitchass crying. Are you going to the trial? snap some pics of his ass.

Back