Good Philosophy On Life

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Shitty job with too much stress is turning me into a drunk.

Originally posted by jeff@Jan 13 2003, 09:36 PM
Shitty job with too much stress is turning me into a drunk.

Better than NO JOB--I got laid off Saturday, now that is a reason to drink, meng!

If it makes you feel better Afi, I PAY Sears to work there right now. I am on comission vs. draw. That means that I make comission, but when I don't sell anything (because Sears doesn't have anything in stock and can't order it) I don't earn money. Thats when the draw works out, and sears LOANS me money. Right now I "owe" sears a lot of money thanks to them not having anything in stock. Dicks.

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Jan 13 2003, 01:13 PM-->
@Jan 13 2003, 02:46 PM
wow! are all hondaswap members alcoholics?? lol

i dont even drink at all... damn liver problems!!! i used to enjoy a couple shots of 151 a night :lol: but man oh man, one too many put my liver in some problems, so according to the doc i had to stop drinking all alcoholic liquids :(

boooooooooooooo!!!!!!1

lol Instead you just smoke dank and race Mustangs, eh? :lol: :D :p

Originally posted by djextremity+Jan 14 2003, 06:08 AM-->
Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Jan 13 2003, 01:13 PM
paragus
@Jan 13 2003, 02:46 PM
wow! are all hondaswap members alcoholics?? lol

i dont even drink at all... damn liver problems!!! i used to enjoy a couple shots of 151 a night :lol: but man oh man, one too many put my liver in some problems, so according to the doc i had to stop drinking all alcoholic liquids :(

boooooooooooooo!!!!!!1

lol Instead you just smoke dank and race Mustangs, eh? :lol: :D :p

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! doctor never said it was bad for my body to do either one of those [racing muffstangs and smokin dank :lol: ]... if he does then i might have to stop... but until that day, sorry NO! lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by zueke@Jan 13 2003, 10:18 PM
If it makes you feel better Afi, I PAY Sears to work there right now. I am on comission vs. draw. That means that I make comission, but when I don't sell anything (because Sears doesn't have anything in stock and can't order it) I don't earn money. Thats when the draw works out, and sears LOANS me money. Right now I "owe" sears a lot of money thanks to them not having anything in stock. Dicks.

sounds like a shitty job dog!

Originally posted by zueke@Jan 13 2003, 10:18 PM

That is just apart of there plan. Their plan is have you do their work but never have shit in stock so then you have to get loans from them, they kinda treat you as a slave

I didn't even realize it was from '03 and then I started seeing posts from people from long ago like gabe (sportlinecrx).

I enjoyed that story, it was pretty good. :)

Back