good plug for LS/VTEC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lsvtec

GNU/Linux Evangelist
Why? I have seen them in an LSVTEC with CTR pistons and it ran great.

i un-gapped 2 bosch platinums with piston #2 and piston #3. :) :) :) :)

FLAME OFF:) :) :) :)

lmao! Were they the platinum 4+ plugs! Those are the worst plugs to put into 4cl vehicles! I have talked to many people who run them on 4cl and they all said they sucked! I also had them and ended up changing them back to the NGK's! For 8cl vehicles the 4+ are good! Not 4cl though!

no- just regular bosch plugs.... i will never use them again. NGK all the way

How about a comprimise? I run in my del sol NGK irridium spark plugs....

Originally posted by knowledge@Nov 6 2002, 06:12 AM
I wouldn't go for the NGK's while running that high of a compression! Just my 2 cents.

holy mother of god- knowledge just used a period instead of a exclamation point. I hate to keep pointing this out, but every time i see one of his posts, i just bust out laughing!! :lol:

I live ina desert (read in the summer it gets hot here). And I run the plug that Honda has listed for the B18C1. I believe that it is the same as all the other Integra (I am not sure about the ITR).

Originally posted by SolReaver+Nov 7 2002, 04:02 PM-->
knowledge
@Nov 6 2002, 06:12 AM
I wouldn't go for the NGK's while running that high of a compression! Just my 2 cents.

holy mother of god- knowledge just used a period instead of a exclamation point. I hate to keep pointing this out, but every time i see one of his posts, i just bust out laughing!! :lol:

I am in exclamation rehab now! And yes this is getting old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So get off my <==========8

Back