Good. This proves I'm not crazy.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Orly? I've been running a small private minecraft server from home for the last few months and am planning to go public with a hosted solution in the next few months. :)

I will require said IP as well.

Sweet... HS Minecraft server!

In fact as soon as I'm done setting up a few more plugins I'll open up my home server in the mean time!

Just my best friend, my wife and myself have been playing on this one, but it's pretty solid from a plugin standpoint... I think I can open it up here for some harder testing. I've run lots of multiplayer servers in the past, but I learned a ton about Linux server management (didn't really learn anything new, but have been getting a ton of experience in) and the specific quirks of Minecraft server hosting in the process of running this one. I don't think I can host more than 7 or 8 people right now, but so what. :D

Last edited:
Also if you want to get on a decent smp server to kill time, go to smp.mintyfreshcreepers.net. Drake and I both mod on it. i'll show you my pyramid and my castle (which is under construction).

christ-middle-finger.jpg

I thought thaT this thread would Contain proof that's van is a truck. I'm very disappointed

Negative, you run around and punch blocks to make tools then you build stuff. And there is a wee bit of mining involved as well. I dig it because there is really no severe time investment required to have fun. Hell I barley build anything. I like collecting stuff. I'm a hoarder.

It's true, he is. As am I. I like to mine and explore the countryside, then I get inspiration to build something so I go build it. Then I go back to mining.

I build my house and set up my security system (even though it's a private server with no theives), go mining, then build a bunch of redstone contraptions. Then I go mining and work on my mob trap, mine a little bit and explore the countryside for a while.

Sometimes I mine, too.

Back