Got a Job offer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
so you gonna get a bigger house if you get this other job?

nope... but im going to pay off the sti and condo a lot quicker... and in much less time, i'll have the property to turn over for greater profit when its time for a house down the road.
i liKe my place a lot. its real quiet there. beautiful at night too cuz its ontop of a hill>>> real close to the sky and stuff> its awesome

ummm i have no idea what thats referring too.... but my place is like 1000 feet up from the rest of the city. maybe not 1000.. i dunno, i can't find a topography map...

ummm i have no idea what thats referring too.... but my place is like 1000 feet up from the rest of the city. maybe not 1000.. i dunno, i can't find a topography map...

give a street adress so we can find it for you :ph34r:

re: "at the hide out"

damn B... i thought you brought home more than that. I am just below you around 900 ish bi weekly and it isnt enough for me, and i dont have a car payment, mortgage (i have rent) or high insurance. (i pay 80 ish a month) sorry yO! you need a job that gives overtime :)

Shit B that sucks ass.

My friend answers phones for alltell wireless and made more than you last year.

thanks.

2nd interview email came in. i'm taking a haf day wednesday and going to their office to meet the team. its looking damn good right now.

no more poor brian! :)

You aren't by any means poor just strapped for extra cash.

yeah not poor, but i can sympathize with you on you bust your ass almost 7 days a week for no overtime :cry: Hopefully you get the job and your happy. Those are the 2 motivators in a career.

Back