Got some new toys put on my bike

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jdubspeeds

This turned out to be a long task. I got new tires, exhaust, new chain, sprockets, and power commander. The hardest part was the damn sprockets, had to dismantle all sorts of shit. If I had to do it again i think i would have paid the dealer, but hey I know how to do it now. Still taking it in on thusday to have them make sure I didnt F anything up. Enjoy the pics, im tired as hell. :D

http://community.webshots.com/album/128032228RcDuId

Lol, I got loans boyz. But double income no kids :) helps too :) You guys need to get some bikes!

I'll soon be on salary at a cleaning company...easy fuckin money...plus I'll still be delivering which is mad tips (except for the past few nights, fuckin cheapskates)

So I'll be comin into some mad cash in at least 3 weeks. First my shits gettin paid off then it'll be a turbo kit & coilovers for the Si. :D

I'd buy a bike but that'd just be another expense on the Insurance.

I should be picking my bike up Sat they are calling for good weather so I should get a few hours of riding in =) hehehehe

don't forget to break your tire in

Originally posted by revolution8k@Mar 24 2004, 10:08 PM
I'll soon be on salary at a cleaning company...easy fuckin money...plus I'll still be delivering which is mad tips (except for the past few nights, fuckin cheapskates)

So I'll be comin into some mad cash in at least 3 weeks. First my shits gettin paid off then it'll be a turbo kit & coilovers for the Si. :D

I'd buy a bike but that'd just be another expense on the Insurance.

I sold my turbo civic becuase of how great it was to ride a bike bottom line it gives you your speed fix

if I was you I would not waste your time or money on a turbo civic you will just lose money in the end

then again if I was in your shoes and have yet to own a turbo civic I bet I would turbo my car lol its fun =) but not anywhere near as fun as riding a bike

Originally posted by jeffie7@Mar 24 2004, 10:12 PM
I sold my turbo civic becuase of how great it was to ride a bike bottom line it gives you your speed fix

if I was you I would not waste your time or money on a turbo civic you will just lose money in the end

then again if I was in your shoes and have yet to own a turbo civic I bet I would turbo my car lol its fun =) but not anywhere near as fun as riding a bike

I understand what you're saying...and I agree with you, I'll probably lose a crap load of cash into the motor, but the point is it's a learning experience as well. I build it, I race it, I trouble shoot it.

A turbo civic is about 289082 times more safe than a sport bike, especially with female Ohio drivers that come over here all the time... don't bother checking blind spots, drive on the shoulders, etc... you get the point. :)

Originally posted by revolution8k@Mar 24 2004, 10:16 PM
A turbo civic is about 289082 times more safe than a sport bike, especially with female Ohio drivers that come over here all the time... don't bother checking blind spots, drive on the shoulders, etc... you get the point. :)

Thats anywhere you go and that is a part of riding a bike you take that chance

IMO its worth it IEO "in Es opinion" its not =)

I love riding its just a total blast and feels GREAT!

Yeah, after owning a bike I couldnt imagine not having one. I laid my last bike down and it really put me in check. I dont do a lot of tricks or barrel into corners all the time anymore. Its a dangerous sport if your not paying attention! Just have to watch what everyone is doing. I mean for what you spend you get a lot. How else can you spend 6k on something and be running 11's outta the box? Hmmm all this talk makes me wanna go for a ride. Sucks ass I got all that shit on my bike and its pouring down rain!! Grrrrrr.

Back