Got Some Pics Of My New Crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
https://hondaswap.com/gallery/browse.ph...hp?album_id=366

This is my 89 CRX SI with 94 GSR wheels. I have only had the car for a month, and I work like 60 hours a week so I haven't had time to lower it yet or get to some of the body work that needs to be done. The first few pics are from when the car fell over when a jackstand gave out. Atleast it went away from me. I had placed the front tires under the car so that saved my car from complety hitting the ground. Notice the back wheels are up in the air.

I also have a few pics of my 03 ZR2, and one of my pos Civic that is going to the junkyard since no one wanted to buy it. It is high in the front since it has no engine now. Don't the 86 crx wheels look like shit on there.

Chet, doesn't the car look a lot better without the red pin strip on it?

Code:
<?
if(isset($4x4action))
{
 function addTeins();
}
else
 echo "Cool you are lowered!"
?>

hrm.... it's not echo'ing out Cool you are lowered :p

nice lookin CRX :) too bad i dont have a way of getting something to tow that 4 door Civic or I would buy it from ya. :( it looks like its in decent shape from the picture you have. someone should buy it and drop in a good motor into it and nothave it sit and rust to shit at the junkyard....dammit i wish i had a way of getting it to buy it off you!! :(

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 29 2003, 08:56 PM
Code:
<?
if(isset($4x4action))
{
  function addTeins();
}
else
  echo "Cool you are lowered!"
?>

hrm.... it's not echo'ing out Cool you are lowered :p

you are teh computer geeeeeeeeeek.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Mar 29 2003, 08:43 PM
nice, when did you pic her up ??

I picked it up near the beginning of February from Chet's mom, but didn't get it registered until the end of February. It has 175k on it, I picked it up with 170k. Its a good little car.

TPP- I have had it for sale for a while. The cars body is in good shape. It would need some rewiring, axles, and an engine/tranny. I have to get rid of it or I get kicked out.

The stock corners didn't look too good, and they leaked. During one rain storm the passengers side corner lense filled up more than half way with water.

Back