Great News! Just Bought A B18c For $2500

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Apr 8 2003, 05:03 AM-->
@Apr 8 2003, 12:02 AM
Yes,unless he went through the trouble to change the IM and put another valve cover on it.You can look at the stamp on the head to confirm it,but no matter what you're ahead of the game.

can't- the itr manifold won't bolt on to an ITR or b16.... bolt pattern is different

;) Forgot about that. :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Apr 7 2003, 11:03 PM-->
@Apr 8 2003, 12:02 AM
Yes,unless he went through the trouble to change the IM and put another valve cover on it.You can look at the stamp on the head to confirm it,but no matter what you're ahead of the game.

can't- the itr manifold won't bolt on to an ITR or b16.... bolt pattern is different

i thought you could bolt a itr manifold on a b16

itr/b16 are the same
gsr is not
ls is not, but can be modified to fit

i will find a pic of the head stamp

above the header inside of a small circle on the head will be one of those codes

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 7 2003, 10:51 PM
GSR

Dc2Sir.gif

ITR

Dc2Reng.gif

that's a pic of a civic type R...jackass :huh:

Originally posted by jagtrading+Apr 13 2003, 02:58 AM-->
@Apr 7 2003, 10:51 PM
GSR

Dc2Sir.gif

ITR

Dc2Reng.gif

that's a pic of a civic type R...jackass :huh:

ok you fuckin' idiot, you have no fuckin' clue what the fuck you are talking about, i just got done reading another of your bullshit posts in another thread. he did show a pic of an ITR you "jackass". the CTR and the ITR both have red valve covers. now shut the fuck up until you know what the fuck you are talking a-fucking-bout.

Back