Groundesigns Crx Project Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

engine is very nice
interior is nice
body kit is pretty ugly... too busy

that kit is the ugliest thing I have ever seen in my life...it sticks out way too much I mean the frickign front in looks like butt. The hood sticks out like 6 inches in front of the headlights. :ghey:

actually, i dont like the hood either. they should have kept it flush with the original front end. the back looks wierd too....but i like the wide side panels and the engine's pretty pimp! :D

just realized that link was wrong..fixed it.

remember though the guy who was sponsored by my friends at ground designs got EVERYTHING FOR FREE so he aint complaining... im not really complaining either... i mean yeah i think its ugly but everything was free and nothing came out of his pocket

mayan i love having friends all over this industry :D :D :D :D

EDIT: not trying to sound all big headed or nothing, im just sayin

IMO...
body: wack.
dual exhaust: wack.
interior: wack.
wheels: aiight.
swap: nice.
supercharger: eh... i would have gone turbo, but still better than n/a.
chrome: heavy & wack.

but i guess those are all reasons why it's not my car... but it's still cool that he didn't have to pay for any of it... shit, i'd take it for free.

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Feb 10 2003, 03:43 AM
remember though the guy who was sponsored by my friends at ground designs got EVERYTHING FOR FREE so he aint complaining... im not really complaining either... i mean yeah i think its ugly but everything was free and nothing came out of his pocket

mayan i love having friends all over this industry :D :D :D :D

EDIT: not trying to sound all big headed or nothing, im just sayin

whoa. youre an insider! :worthy: :D nice to meet u.

sponsored or not, i wouldnt want anybody to turn my car into that.. :puke:

well, maybe i would.. i could sell it for a killing to some fnf punk.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Feb 10 2003, 04:41 AM-->
2 litre EG
@Feb 10 2003, 03:43 AM
mayan i love having friends all over this industry  :D :D  :D  :D

you are about to be my friend :)

hahahaha, to be totally honest i can only thank a few people for having these hook-ups...

thanks to everyone at LEGEND Ent., laurence and deangelo at 935 draggers, as well as my former employers at CARisma Automobil Tacnik [Erwin & Jynkie]...

just remember in life, its good to have friends, cause friends lad to networking, networking leads to having hook-ups :)

EDIT: and my boy chuck who used to work at CARisma, and now owns his own shop, www.showstoppersusa.com B)

PS: i tell all my friends this, "F*&% show cars" :D :D :D

I've seen that before. I don't care what you guys say, i think that rex is the hottness. I'd take it anyday. That widebody kit is phat yo. Much better than any 4-piece i've ever seen. Doesn't even look like a crx anymore. definitely a 6 out of 10 on my rice scale tho.

Back