GSR BLOCK FOR SALE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause I had my shit stolen before. Fuck theives and fuck you too. Faggot ass - I dont buy stolen shit - I dont care if you stole it or your brother stole it or your neighbor.

Why not post it has the vin grinded. I dont get all up in peoples shit, its the truth - why are you trying to hide it. Whos the dumb ass now.

What the fuck does drag racing have to do with anything- thats a STOLEN BLOCK. PERIOD.

Fuck Theives.

umm ok....ur point,......stolen block....ok....my bro bought it from sumone....bought a 350z....and dosent want to build a gsr hatch anymore.....where are u going with this....fuck theives...yea i agree....but we are not theives....maybe no one gives a shit about if it stolen....my bro just wants to make his money back.....hes not hiding anything...he didnt steal it....mabe it wasnt stolen....maybe it was grinded for a reason.....how the fuck do u know he wasnt one of those guys who was gunna make some weird shit on the vinplate that said...hrmmm idk "b18turbo or sum shit for instance.....dude.....chill....you dont know if its stolen and u shouldnt come to conclusions.....u sayin its stolen is making it seem like my brother stole it and my bro would never do anything....so fuck ur shit and shut up...he sells it he sells it....done deal....go fuck with some fagget just like you....maybe ull find ur soulmate fudge packer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back