GSR motor with LS tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

yeah, will this work? i already bought the pressure plate and clutch disc for a GSR (it's ACT) and i just wanna be sure that it will work for this motor and tranny combination- thanks

stick with the GSR tranny
get an LSD

:thumbsup:

ok, that's what i figured, i'ma shell out the dough next week then
-And to post whore my own thread, are Phantom Grip LSD's any good at all? they're so damn cheap it just doesn't seem like they could be

yeah i figured- i couldn't imagine paying 350 for an LSD and actually get a decent piece of equipment-

:werd: that was the plan for the beginning, but the thought of saving 200 bills on a tranny appealed to- But going slow does not

yeah, that is def. true, no reason to fuck up a good thing now- the only thing that might fuck up my plans are my mom- i told her last night i was going to be putting atleast another 5k into the car over the summer and SHE flipped last night :thumbsdown:

:slap:

:asshat:

never tell mom how much you are really spending on the car dumbass

well i have i gsr with a ls tranny and all the clutchs i was looking at was for all b motors with a lighten fly wheel.... i raced other cars with and i did very well wioth the tranny but i about to put it to the side and go with a gsr or type-r trany but still thanking about..... :ph34r:

Back