Gsr Springs In An Ls Head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sed8ed

My neighbour has a set of gsr valve springs spare now and he wants $50 for them... Do you think this would be a worthwhile upgrade or should I just wait and buy a set of itr's or skunk2's. Current setup is pr3 pistons in the bottom end, mild grind on the stock cams (came that way) and cam timing gears... I have a redline of 7500 right now but that is ajustable... opinions???

i would get a set of ITR springs (inner and outer) for the intake side.. and a set of 8 ITR retainers (which i will sell you cheap as hell because i have 8 extra laying around) and then move all the existing intake stuff to the exhaust side

hey Tony. what are you running again? we should talk sometime. i kinda want to get my muffler piping done

Ok, I just found a complete set of itr valve springs and I can buy just the intake ones (inner and outer)... however he only wants $128cdn for the complete set, should I just use the complete set or only the intake springs and use my existing intake springs as my new exhaust springs

ps. pills, how much do you want for the retainers? email or pm me.

Back