H22 In 5th Gen Chasis; Dyno Or 1/4 Runs?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rsaeini

Has anyone with a 5th gen out there dyno'ed their car after putting a H22 in it or ran it at the strip??? I'm putting one in my '95 coupe in about a month and a half and I just wanted to see what I should be expecting.
For the ones who have done the swap:
-any suggestions on intake choices?
-will the headers bolt straight to the stock cat or piping? <_<

It's "header" since you're driving an inline 4. And it will not bolt right up to the cat, you'll have to do some modification to the exhaust to get it to fit. No big deal though.

in that case most people are ignorant.

it's a header. inline 4 yO.

I realize that, but it's wrong. "Header" is a collective term for a bank of pipes leading from the combustion chambers. Inline - header. V(insert cylinders here) - headers. Just trying to educate a little so that we don't seem like a bunch of ricers asking about our RacTiVe HeaDerS oN ouR V-TeCH eNgINeS y0!

So it will not bolt up to the stock cat. How about an intake system??? I'm thinking i'll probably have to get a custom one made because I want a CAI. Any thoughts???

*if anyone is in the So Cali area please gimme the names and phone numbers of shops around here that can do the swap for me.
What kind of cost should I be expecting for an entire swap(parts and labor)???

Thanks.

entire swap with labor.. $3000 . And a lot depends on that. Im in nor cal, and i have had shops quote me anywhere from $500 to $1000 just for labor.. i bring them everything else..

Back