H22 in EG Chassie

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FastRCars

I have starting to lower down the engine in my bay.., it looks very tight though..

Any one can give me some easy trix how to manage this?

I am using an simple Engine lift and the car is down the on the ground.

A shop around here told me that the only way to get it in there is by coming from underneith. I asked because I'm planning on doing the same swap.

I don't know if this is exactly true, it's just what he told me and he has an H22 in his EG.

I wouldnt be suprised..cause it tight as h*ll to get it in from above..

Hm..how should i do then , can i use my engine lift/hoist? ..i do not have anything else to work with

similar to the one in this pic..:)

A%20BIG%20Engine%20hoist.jpg

That's bullshit. I dropped mine in from the top. You just have to find the right angles and slowly lower it down. Try to get the rear mount on first because she's a bitch.

do you have the car gutted? if so you can run possible 13.5's in it a buddy of mine has a EG hatch with H22 swap fucker flies!!! its at AEIperformance.com its their project car...its pretty crazy! you can email ROB (aei) there and ask him since he has experience.....or if you dont' want to I can ask him!

Originally posted by RazorRamon@Jul 3 2005, 08:29 AM
That's bullshit. I dropped mine in from the top. You just have to find the right angles and slowly lower it down. Try to get the rear mount on first because she's a bitch.
[post=520030]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:
the rear is easy to do when you have the engine still on the lift do that one first my boys hatch we got it in just have to play and angle it right and it will drop in

Engine is fitted..:)

Took it from above , werent realy any problem to get it there..fitted the right and the back mount first , worked out well.

dscn0882.jpg

Back